Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Turner board is not the same without him. I was out of the country when whatever incident drove him from the board took place. I got to meet him in person almost a year ago in St George, Utah. I got to ride with him, his girl, and team Sanchez for a few days in Utah. He is a great guy and a fantastic rider. I just hope that this isn't one those situations where the longer someone is away, the more awkward and difficult it is for them to return. Come on back brother! You can even flame me or Cactus in your first return post. And while I'm on the subject of returning to the Turner board, when is Suling going to post more pics of herself riding South Mountain? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
...I would hazard a guess that his return may correspond with the return of some decent content on this board. Sorry, but things have been a bit lame as of late (ol' timers excluded)...but the rash of uninformed contributors & trolls has been a little over the top IMHO. I have barely found a thread or 2 I felt like contributing to myself.....

PS. Long live da 'tscheez :D

·
... I guess you won't be
1,974 Posts
He's not coming back! And, it's all YOUR fault Alpenglow, and you know why - damnn you!!! damn you!

why don't you email him if you miss him soo much - he's still on mtbr, and he's still on planet earth!.....maybe he can't be bothered anymore to field anymore questions to homerland....it's a free country!

Hello walls,
How'd things go for you today?
Don't you miss her.
Since she up and walked away?
And I'll bet you dread to spend another lonely night with me,
But lonely walls, I'll keep you company.

Hello window,
Well, I see that you're still here.
Aren't you lonely,
Since our darlin disappeared?
Well look here, is that a teardrop in the corner of your pane?
Now don't you try to tell me that's it's rain.

She went away and left us all alone the way she planned.
Guess we'll have to learn to get along without her if we can.

Hello ceiling,
I'm gonna stare at you a while.
You know I can't sleep,
So won't you bear with me a while?
We gotta all stick together or else I'll lose my mind.
I gotta feelin' she'll be gone a long, long time.

·
Wicketed
607 Posts
I agree - it's a real pity that tscheezy no longer posts here - his choice i guess - but this forum is diminished by his absence.

who will lead the frankenering now?????

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, the Turner board is not the center of the universe. The omnipotent cheezy one still visits mtbr on a daily basis, he just doesn't post on Turner. Which makes sense...when you've invented gravity retarders, tubeless tires, and frankenturners why bother interacting with the serfs? Yet, I digress...

Come back bro! Grace us with your knowledge of all things modified! Besides, counting fish in permenant darkness and snow has got to get old at some point.

At least he didn't hit us with the "i'm outta here!" post. Which leaves the door open!

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
This sounds like a job CCCCCCFFFFFFFF.........

swan lee said:
I agree - it's a real pity that tscheezy no longer posts here - his choice i guess - but this forum is diminished by his absence.

who will lead the frankenering now?????
Relax guys,I'm here only to help...HaHa.He pm me a while ago saying he was all done with this place(at least for a while so I thought)..

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
He definitely needs to stick around. He has helped me out and numerous others with his insightful and informative posts. He seems to be a really good guy too so I hope we haven't lost him because of a few cretin-trolls who stink up the joint.

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,214 Posts
He's gone?

I think we should take this opportunity to share our favorite Wheezy anectdotes and stories. You know.... kind of a nut swinging, tribute type of thing.

I gotta admit I do miss pictures of "BarnDoor" or whatever her name is.

Attachments

·
Bodhisattva
10,866 Posts
Aquaholic said:
I think we should take this opportunity to share our favorite Wheezy anectdotes and stories. You know.... kind of a nut swinging, tribute type of thing.

I gotta admit I do miss pictures of "BarnDoor" or whatever her name is.
Double ouch.

Aqua, you may want to consider asking your ortho for some valium or prozac.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
I think a good "what fork for my spot" thread would bring him back.

Maybe a what socks for my nevagal topic as well.

·
what...?
695 Posts
I was thinking the same thing this am while watching the sunrise. A nice orange ball over the horizion.
I guess it's still dark in the waaaaay up northern climes. When does the sun come back to those parts? Too depressing to think about it, but maybe thats why he's not posting!

·
Wicketed
607 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, the Turner board is not the center of the universe.

ahhh! burn the heretic before he spreads anymore wild and abominable ideas!

;)

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think he's pissed about getting

beaten out by Pete for the best flamer award. Aqua, way to step up your game for 07. :D. Now you have to figure out how to insult more than one person per post. Think Dusty. ;) Hope the leg is healing up. I need more Mid Week Stokeage.

The Squeaky Wheel said:
Double ouch.

Aqua, you may want to consider asking your ortho for some valium or prozac.

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As an Ex and future Alaskan

I can tell you that TSCHEEZY gets about 8 hours of daylight in Kodiak now. December 15-Jan 15 it is probably around 7 hours. It is only up in the Northern Parts of Alaska that you get the constant darkness during Dec-Jan.

jmtbkr said:
I was thinking the same thing this am while watching the sunrise. A nice orange ball over the horizion.
I guess it's still dark in the waaaaay up northern climes. When does the sun come back to those parts? Too depressing to think about it, but maybe thats why he's not posting!

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
FM said:
I don't belive he's ever coming back....

The MTBR admins traded him to the all mountain board. The turner bord recieved 20 southern californina mtbr members in return. ( this is roughly accurate per capita I think)
So he can now answer such questions as:

"I'm looking for ALL MOUNTAIN shifter housing"

"Looking for ALL MOUNTAIN grips"

"ALL MOUNTAIN brake cables?"

"Want to buy an ALL MOUNTAIN seat collar"

·
Living the Dream
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll post a larger version when I get home.

rroeder said:
Hey Alpenglow, I want to know more about your avatar, larger image perhaps? :)
She is definately a keeper! I mean as far as Avatars go of course. :D

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.