Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of FORC Friends of Off Road Cycling, Quad Cities, and I have placed a Chris Cannon Memorial page on our website www.qcforc.org, as Chris was a member of our club. I have linked to all of the DaleRider1 pages that I could find so far, and i'm hoping to add to it. I'm thinking that DR1 day is January 14th am I correct?

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
Captain Freeride said:
Yeah i've already included that link on my page...but I didn't see the date till this time, thanks for pointing it out.
Yep DaleRider Day is January 14th. That's my site up there and feel free to use it, or anything from it, any way you wish in his honor.

·
sh*t disturber
348 Posts
I still wear my FORC shirt with pride. Chris sold it to me at the Waterdown '98 gathering. My S.O. (aka "Spike" ) was also at the gathering and she walked away with one too...gratis.

Gotta love DR1. I sure miss that boy. RIP buddy.

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
Captain Freeride said:
I bet that FORC shirt is a bit on the worn side eh?... We are getting new FORC jersey's made in three weeks and we will have "DR1" on it in rememberance of him.
Hey can anyone buy the FORC jerseys? Here's me in my FORC t-shirt with DR1 himself; Jim Thorpe PA circa 1999/2000

·
sh*t disturber
348 Posts
Captain Freeride said:
I bet that FORC shirt is a bit on the worn side eh?... We are getting new FORC jersey's made in three weeks and we will have "DR1" on it in rememberance of him.
Well worn. Any chance I could get my hands on one of them t's? I can Paypal the bucks or send a money order or whatever. Please PM through the site or email to celly at yahoo dot com.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.