in meeee your life will never be the same
on your mothers eyes, say your prayers, say your praaayeerss
umm yea

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
4/30 - 5/1 opening
5/7 - 5/8 first race weekend

Hope to see lot of MTBRers there this season...

·
I like air!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VIA said:
4/30 - 5/1 opening
5/7 - 5/8 first race weekend

Hope to see lot of MTBRers there this season...
If they open this weekend then Im sure you will see me.
'
Cool. I wasn't sure because the site said this weekend was trail maintenance weekend. So are all the trails already cleared? The only reason I ask is that I don't mind helping but I don't want to spend the whole day clearing trails.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
milhouse said:
If they open this weekend then Im sure you will see me.
'
Cool. I wasn't sure because the site said this weekend was trail maintenance weekend. So are all the trails already cleared? The only reason I ask is that I don't mind helping but I don't want to spend the whole day clearing trails.
Greetings from Plattekill
WE look forward to seeing you here!

Looks like our first race is May 7-8 weekend. Cost is $50 for a 2-day ticket and race fee. For all the details visit www.plattekill.com.
THANKS!

Plattekill Mountain
www.plattekill.com
[email protected]
(607) 326-3500

Well... lot of friend are going this weekend but so far the first race is on 5/7 5/8 weekend... best bet is give them a call tomorrow to be sure..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I will hopefully be there if my parents will be willing to give me a ride.(Doubtfull cuz they never take me anywhere) Maybe my sister could give me a ride. Or one of my friends that bikes. Anyways, Via, got any pics or videos of Platty? Also, where is a good place to stay that is really cheap? What kind of bikes do they rent cuz i dont really want to race on my Kona.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
MTBSully said:
Via, got any pics or videos of Platty? Also, where is a good place to stay that is really cheap? What kind of bikes do they rent cuz i dont really want to race on my Kona.
Sorry man but no pics/video...
The cheapes place to stay in PK is camping...join us...;)
And don't know what bike they gonna rent this season but just give them a call.. I posted the number in this thread.
BTW... why u don't wanna race ur Kona ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
VIA said:
Sorry man but no pics/video...
The cheapes place to stay in PK is camping...join us...;)
And don't know what bike they gonna rent this season but just give them a call.. I posted the number in this thread.
BTW... why u don't wanna race ur Kona ?
i dont wanna race it becuase its a hardtail with about 3 1/2 inches travel on an MZ Comp (U know u want it), and not the best components. My new parts might not be here in time. I have just heard that it is rough racing dh on a ht. Especially with 3 1/2" travel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.