Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
The lower lying trails should be ready by then. On the east side that would be Green hills preserve (sidehill, outer limits, swamp etc.), along with Marshall Conservation and possibly mineral site area. I doubt anything going up Black Cap/Cranmore or Kearsarge will be ready by then, there's probably still a couple feet up near the top.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the updates. Maybe we'll just plan a trip later in the season when things warm up and dry out. Black Cap/Cranmore is definitely on the list of must ride trails. Last year we were there in late July and it was great. I like that snow depth chart, I'll have to find that one.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I walked up Kettle Ridge to give it a good cleaning (there's 7 trees across the trail unfortunately), if anything the trails higher up will be drier. I saw a couple patches of snow but none on the trail.

I have yet to ride, although some people are. Usually things are ready by now but IT JUST WON'T STOP RAINING!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Most of the North Conway trails are good to go. Some still need to be cleaned up a bit. The only exception that comes to mind is Parking Lot Smoothie which needs some time to dry after repairs last weekend. That should be open this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.