Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Can't help it

~martini~ said:
Oohh! You are such a tease Jason!
I like the fork. What can I say? I'm betting many folks will like it too. It isn't or won't be perfect for some, but for a lot, it will be an amazing fork.

The disclaimer. My post is in no way affiliated with Salsa selling these forks or bikes with this fork. In fact, our Big Mama complete bike is spec'd with a Fox. This fork is on my personal bike. I like it.

Jason
Salsa Crew

Attachments

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
Salsa Cycles said:
I like the fork. What can I say? I'm betting many folks will like it too. It isn't or won't be perfect for some, but for a lot, it will be an amazing fork.

The disclaimer. My post is in no way affiliated with Salsa selling these forks or bikes with this fork. In fact, our Big Mama complete bike is spec'd with a Fox. This fork is on my personal bike. I like it.

Jason
Salsa Crew
...those sure are some -ugly- stickers....

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
mattomoto said:
I'll follow Jason up with it is one sweet fork. Raced mine for the first time last weekend in Park City. One of the best forks I have ridden period.
Quick! Hide that photograph before Cloxxki comes in here and lambasts you for running those skinny a$$ tires.:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Matto, were you wearing a GF 29er tan colored jersey and racing in the pro division? I think I recognize your bike. If so, I think I have a pretty good picture of you after the race.

·
wrench
443 Posts
Chasing Trail said:
Matto, were you wearing a GF 29er tan colored jersey and racing in the pro division? I think I recognize your bike. If so, I think I have a pretty good picture of you after the race.
No, I was in the expert race, but in the 29 Crew jersey. You saw Sam Koerber in the pro race. He was on his Fly and finished 10th. Willow's brother- that whole family is fast! Mom and Dad are multi national champs too.

Post the pic anyway of Sam K.

Later-

·
wrench
443 Posts
BruceBrown said:
Quick! Hide that photograph before Cloxxki comes in here and lambasts you for running those skinny a$$ tires.:D
No kidding :skep: ...

I did run the fat ACX and XDX in the race though... Only 'cause I was too lazy to change to the skinny a$$ tires. Oh well, at least I was not worried about what I ran over :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.