Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Yeti SB5, Grove Bike Co R.A.D
92 Posts
I was told Feb/March 2012 for Australian deliveries, as I wanted white originally. Hopefully the Yeti Intl sales manager can chime in??

At the current rate, I'll be looking at the same timeframe for my black frame... :skep:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look Out!
I've retired my go to ride '08 575(asr&arc) and attached is my new (Dream Bike) SB66.
I'm blown away with the white; It really pops! I hope your white arrives soon.

This is a FRESH build from Roswell, Ga (usa) (arrived 11/15/11)
Medium White SB66 XT Kit/32 Float that includes, 2x10 XT Crankset, Chris King Bottom Bracket & Headset, Mavic 717(decals peeled)/DT240's, Tubeless Nobby Nic 2.35/Ralph 2.25, Pedals XT Trail, Gobi Saddle, Thompson Setback SeatPost & Stem 70mm. Shortened the handlebars bust a hair. Total build weight 28.5lbs

Its gonna be a great winter riding here in the southern states. Woohoo!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would be happy if i could get dirty on any color.

Does anybody know when any SB-66 will be available in central Europe?
I'm waiting since the bike's first announcement in June right now. Headed right to my LBS and tried to order one. Distributor was telling something about late August. 2 weeks later it was post-Eurobike, after that 3 weeks post Eurobike and so on and on...

Pretty frustrating, I think I'll drop my idea of a perfect allmountain rig being made by Yeti and continue to abuse my Spec Pitch custom kit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone gotten solid word when any color/size will be available in the Enduro build from any vendor?

I can't get an answer from anyone.

Anyone heard any news about the 2012....colors, time frame, etc.?

·
Int'l Sales - PIVOT
778 Posts
I would be happy if i could get dirty on any color.

Does anybody know when any SB-66 will be available in central Europe?
I'm waiting since the bike's first announcement in June right now. Headed right to my LBS and tried to order one. Distributor was telling something about late August. 2 weeks later it was post-Eurobike, after that 3 weeks post Eurobike and so on and on...

Pretty frustrating, I think I'll drop my idea of a perfect allmountain rig being made by Yeti and continue to abuse my Spec Pitch custom kit
Which country?

Has anyone gotten solid word when any color/size will be available in the Enduro build from any vendor?

I can't get an answer from anyone.

Anyone heard any news about the 2012....colors, time frame, etc.?
I'm confused by your question - you can get a SB66 with an enduro build from a ton of different shops and distributors right now. Huck N Roll has them listed on their site, and many international distributors have them as well.

Regarding 2012 colors/time frame, the SB66 is a 2012 model. If you're waiting for changes in colors, you'll be waiting until we release our 2013's.

JP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Which country?

I'm confused by your question - you can get a SB66 with an enduro build from a ton of different shops and distributors right now. Huck N Roll has them listed on their site, and many international distributors have them as well.

Regarding 2012 colors/time frame, the SB66 is a 2012 model. If you're waiting for changes in colors, you'll be waiting until we release our 2013's.

JP
I can't find a medium or small turquoise or lime anywhere....

I had one one order through Huck N Roll but it was cancelled because they said the frame was broken. Now I am having zero luck through any vendor.

Are more shipping to these vendors? I keep checking with no luck.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.