1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new wheelset. i am debating against the

Halo SAS 26 inch
HALO COMBAT 26 inch

which do u think will be better for urban riding and a little trials and street and freeride.

other suggestions on wheels would be appreciated too. my issue is that my sponsor can get me the Combat wheels for 150 and the SAS wheels for 228. i dont want to spend much more money then 250.

Why is the SAS so much more than the combat?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
sreiman said:
I need a new wheelset. i am debating against the

Halo SAS 26 inch
HALO COMBAT 26 inch

which do u think will be better for urban riding and a little trials and street and freeride.

other suggestions on wheels would be appreciated too. my issue is that my sponsor can get me the Combat wheels for 150 and the SAS wheels for 228. i dont want to spend much more money then 250.

Why is the SAS so much more than the combat?
i thinkit's either the sas has sealed bearings or they are made out of a different material...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think what i am goin to do is buy a halo combat rim for the rear and then buy a azionic out law wheel for the front.

I currently have a rhno lite in the rear. how much do u think it cost to switch the rims?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
sreiman said:
i think what i am goin to do is buy a halo combat rim for the rear and then buy a azionic out law wheel for the front.

I currently have a rhno lite in the rear. how much do u think it cost to switch the rims?
dude, just get one of the wheelsets from universal cycles...

why do you want a halo in the back?

just get a azonic outlaw wheelset from universal...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i want a really wide rim in back, so if i do trials ish stuff i can get a lot of traction. i want to be able to ride my tire realy low in the rear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.