Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has probably been asked 10 times already but like it freezes when i try to search past posts, so i apologize. anyway, anyone have any tips on finding yur balance point while doing wheelies and manuals? i know u need to try to keep your arms straight, but i've spend hours and hours trying and haven't gotten anywhere...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
sreiman said:
try going faster. u can find ur ballance better when u go real fast
yes that is always good and it is easier to hold it. It helps go over small pebbles better and stuff cause you fly on top of them unlike when you go slow like 6ish mph or so you just stop or tip forward.

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
It took me a few years to master the wheely, and I've been doing them everytime I've beeon a bike from 5th grade -> 10th grade (present) so its not an overnight thing. You just have to pull up and lean way the hell back to find the balance point, just practice a lot. I can wheely great but am still way inconsistent on manuals, so I've been practicing when I'm bored or on my way to a riding spot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.