Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
well I asked for a cateye for Christmas and what I got was this bike computer strait from hong Kong and the name of it is cycle computer so my problem is there is a chart for the wheel size and the codes to the right that you enter into the computer. Now on the top part of the chart it has
Tyre type (diameter)
20" code#
22" code#
24" Code#
26" (650A) not sure what the 650A means
26.5 (tubular)
then it goes on down to 28" Now below all this it Has another chart that says :
( W / Tyre )
ATB 24x 1.75 code#
ATB 26x1.4 code#
ATB 26x1.5 code #
ATB 26x1.75 Code#
SO Which Chart do I go by???? it has a magnet that it attaches to the spoke and must be with in 1mm to sensor. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it

kardar2 said:
Hi all,
well I asked for a cateye for Christmas and what I got was this bike computer strait from hong Kong and the name of it is cycle computer so my problem is there is a chart for the wheel size and the codes to the right that you enter into the computer. Now on the top part of the chart it has
Tyre type (diameter)
20" code#
22" code#
24" Code#
26" (650A) not sure what the 650A means
26.5 (tubular)
then it goes on down to 28" Now below all this it Has another chart that says :
( W / Tyre )
ATB 24x 1.75 code#
ATB 26x1.4 code#
ATB 26x1.5 code #
ATB 26x1.75 Code#
SO Which Chart do I go by???? it has a magnet that it attaches to the spoke and must be with in 1mm to sensor. Thanks for your help
Process of elimination....I used the codes from the top and I was off by 1/2 mile so I put in the code from the bottom and it worked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.