Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Awesome
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a pair of 29er single speed wheels, and I don't know what length spokes to use with Hope Pro II Single Speed hubs and Stans Flows Rims.....

·
Team Awesome
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I probably should have been more specific.

The Hope Pro II Singlespeed/Disc Hub is not on the Dt Swiss web site. The hope site doesn't have any tech info. I bought the hubs from universal Cycles, sono LBS.

I needanumber, in MM. DT SwissComps 3x,32 hole hubs/rims.

·
This place needs an enema
16,543 Posts
playpunk said:
I probably should have been more specific.

The Hope Pro II Singlespeed/Disc Hub is not on the Dt Swiss web site. The hope site doesn't have any tech info. I bought the hubs from universal Cycles, sono LBS.

I needanumber, in MM. DT SwissComps 3x,32 hole hubs/rims.
292 on both sides.

If you're looking for a massively overbuilt wheel, do it exactly as you've planned.

If you're less than ~200#, consider using SuperComps, or even Rev's if you're under ~160. The wide base of support on that dishless hub, combined with the stoutness of the Flow rim are why this works.

Cheers,

MC

·
Team Awesome
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mikesee said:
292 on both sides.

If you're looking for a massively overbuilt wheel, do it exactly as you've planned.

If you're less than ~200#, consider using SuperComps, or even Rev's if you're under ~160. The wide base of support on that dishless hub, combined with the stoutness of the Flow rim are why this works.

Cheers,

MC
Thanks MC. I am looking for a massively overbuilt wheel, as I keep breaking the darn things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts