Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A short while ago I had a set of wheels built on 47mm trail rims and had the LBS mount a set of 2.60" Kendas to facilitate my Northshore Hardtail. You might of felt a eriely uncomfortable Oh! Sh*eet when I asked the owner of the shop to find a bag to fit the new built wheels and I'd buy'em to close the deal. To our suprise out of about trying a half dozen bags, his total inventory not one would close, zip-up over the meaty DH tires.

Have any of you fatty lovers out there that have tried to find wheel bags for Endos mounted and aired up run across this same problem? Does anybody make wheel bags large enough for "Large Marge" and "Gracefully Fat Sheba”? Our Ladies deserve to wear decent clothing that comfortably fits their beautiful full figures.

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts
I found some big enough for my 29er wheels at Bike Pro USA. They won't fit an Endomorph, but it's worth shooting them a e-mail to ask if they'll make you a set that will.

jw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.