Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a warm spell here and now I have the itch to get the bike rolling again. Its tuned up and ready to roll. Just bought a new hydration pack that has the hip pads to keep the weight off my back. This hobby can be expensive... its hard to know when to say "no".

What is your next bike or bike accessory purchase going to be?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Probably tubeless supplies to convert my hardtail and a new valve for one of the wheels on my FS since the stem is kind of messed up. Loving tubeless, looking forward to trying to convert the rims on my HT.

Just replaced cassette and chain on my HT from wear and tear.

Would like BB7's for the HT down the line to upgrade from the stock BB5's. Maybe new crankset too. Possibly upgrading entire drivetrain/transmission.

·
MTB skillz = NADA
724 Posts
Panaracer Rampage for my 29er front

Geax Sagaruro for the rear

Grips (Ouri Lock ons)

Clipless Pedals (prolly some Time ATACs)

MTB Shoes (undecided)

Maybe a GPS (Garmin Edge 800)

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
Maybe a new frame...... Don't know what kind (maybe a 29"er):ihih: and another Cassette for my Trailbike (spare wheelset)

·
Jason
590 Posts
A new helmet. Mine has taken a beating over the last two seasons and I'd feel safer if it was replaced. Also, although it's not a tangeable product... I'll be taking a rear wheel to my lbs to have it trued. Oh, and some bar ends for my commuter.

·
Village Dirtbag
2,284 Posts
Carbon bar ends so I can run a shorter stem and still keep the front end down on climbs.

Also, foam grips, for vibration absorbtion and to offset the weight of the bar ends.

Then...a GPS to better map out trails. Probably a Garmin Oregon 450, but maybe an Edge 800.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
New wheels, headset, seatpost, stem, and bars for the new bike I got last week. :)

More specifically i9s, king, thomson, thomson, and either salsa, niner, or ritchey bars. Then ride as much as I can after the stupid clocks change back to normal and theres daylight after work again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.