Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Slave to the grind
519 Posts
Danimal said:
Yeah but you can't afford one! Nice bikes.

-Danimal
if you have that kind of stable- its a moots point! *Bada bing* *bada boom* *honkah-honkah*

okay im sorry i just had to say it... :p

awesome bikes though! id love to see the matching cars that go in that garage.. :)

any pics?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Need more than one garage

I have a 3 car garage that oddly enough.....have cars in them!!!

I built a "toy shed" out back. It's a 20 x 20 garage with full power. 5 Motorcycles, 5 bicycle, 2 snowmobiles, kids toys/bikes, lawnmower, etc.

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Why put a car in a garage if you have a perfectly good driveway??

Anyway, I have neither. In fact, my car IS my garage. And locker room.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
no room for cars in mine either.....with 4 kids and no basement, we decided to make the garage an effective "other" room. because of my compulsive bike buying behavior, this 8 month old picture reflects bikes that are either sold or look completely different with new bikes replacing them....but the point is still there.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
what garage?

GARAGE?

WHAT GARAGE?!

What does your living room look like?

bike stand/frames on the floor/bikes in the corner/truing stand/parts/parts/and more parts

Here's to condo living!

·
Banned
6,678 Posts
single garage in town, 3 bikes, lots of crap

900sqft double garage at the cottage, 12 bikes, daughter's Vespa, 2 canoes, truck takes half, workshop, tools and storage takes the rest

will post some pics when we're up on the weekend

·
Registered
937 Posts
i have a single car garage (intown atlanta). but, of course i don't park my car in it, it houses about 8 bikes and associated parts, gear, tools, etc. i park my car in front of my garage and the neighbors (HOA) have started complaining about people not parking in their garages...so i have a feeling i'm going to have to start. i don't get it?! who said garages are only for cars? i have no idea where i'm going to store all my stuff i really care about now :(

·
Registered
728 Posts
My Boulder home has a 1 car garage. Currently my motorcycle, road bike, trials bike and assorted bike parts are in the garage. My totally decked out FS and SingleSpeed have their own bedroom inside the house. ;)

The garage is a big mess right now and I hope to have more organized after my 9' Brunswick Gold Crown with 860 Simonis and double shimmed pockets gets installed inside the house today. (you can see the 3 piece slate in the bottom right corner of the pic) :) :)

Attachments

·
No Justice = No Peace
1,512 Posts
Honda Hawk

brg said:
My Boulder home has a 1 car garage. Currently my motorcycle, road bike, trials bike and assorted bike parts are in the garage. My totally decked out FS and SingleSpeed have their own bedroom inside the house. ;)

The garage is a big mess right now and I hope to have more organized after my 9' Brunswick Gold Crown with 860 Simonis and double shimmed pockets gets installed inside the house today. (you can see the 3 piece slate in the bottom right corner of the pic) :) :)
I have one of those.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.