Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Call me crazy, but these are awesome:
At $40 I dont go crazy if I were to loose them, and I like that they have easy to use physical buttons. They work great with riding gloves and they are IPX7 water resistant, so even with a ton of sweat they are solid.

LOL.. just noticed that @motard5 posted the same ones!

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just ordered. Thanks!
I’m sure the originals are still great, but it looks like they have an updated version of you want to cancel and order these.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Call me crazy, but these are awesome:
At $40 I dont go crazy if I were to loose them, and I like that they have easy to use physical buttons. They work great with riding gloves and they are IPX7 water resistant, so even with a ton of sweat they are solid.

LOL.. just noticed that @motard5 posted the same ones!
Agree. I bought some Bose that I used a couple of times and thought they were too big and bulky. My wife bought these $40 Anker for home use and they didn’t fit her ears. I tried them on and they felt better than my Bose and sounded great, so they became mine. I’ve now used them on a good 50+ rides and never have an issue with them staying in my ears. They have that little rubber hook that helps them stay in your ears.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m sure the originals are still great, but it looks like they have an updated version of you want to cancel and order these.

Good call! Was able to cancel the order on Amazon and got these instead. The 'podcast mode' is appealing; that's normally what I listen to when I ride. Thanks!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts