Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enough already of wether it will rain or not. Let's find out what your favorite margarita is ???? Many of you have opinions on what bikes, brakes, how much travel and where to ride. But what do you prefer to drink on this hot, muggy and possibly rainy (or not) day.

My favorite margarita is Hornitos and Cointreau frozen, no salt.

pixy

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
pixy said:
Enough already of wether it will rain or not. Let's find out what your favorite margarita is ???? Many of you have opinions on what bikes, brakes, how much travel and where to ride. But what do you prefer to drink on this hot, muggy and possibly rainy (or not) day.

pixy
cuervo, on the rocks. no salt.. we should do a NJ mtbr drinks gathering..

phattie

·
mtbnj.com
414 Posts
not really a margarita drinker....

frizzle-fry said:
Not a margarita fan but how about martinis? In that case it would be the perfect peach at Clyde's in New Brunswick, but straight whisky is my first choice of drink.
....but the Victory lager I'm drinking right now is pretty tasty. Hey frizzle-fry, have you ever eaten at Clydes? I deliver there and was wondering how the food was.

And Phat, I would surely be up for some drinks, sounds like an awesome idea.

walter

·
Registered
32 Posts
Clydes

The food at Clydes is pretty good... I had a buffalo steak last time and that was awesome... But my girlfriend's scallops weren't all that... Overall a fun night (got kicked out of Old Bay later on)... Next time I'll try the ostrich...

Can anyone recommend any trails near New Brunswick that I could take my girlfriend on? She's dying to get her new Trek 4300 WSD out...

·
Registered
217 Posts
walter said:
....but the Victory lager I'm drinking right now is pretty tasty. Hey frizzle-fry, have you ever eaten at Clydes? I deliver there and was wondering how the food was.

And Phat, I would surely be up for some drinks, sounds like an awesome idea.

walter
I didn't hear good things about the food there when I was going to rutgers (but this was going back over ten years ago) so I refrained from eating there. Being that I never tried the food I cannot speak of whether it was good or not. The martinis on the other hand are good and that goes for the service as well. I wasn't charged for the martinis I didn't like the last time I was there, no other establishment has done that for me before (regarding alcohol).

·
Registered
485 Posts
lime, sour mix, triple sec, cuervo whatever, rocks, in a thermos. a big thermos. thick straw. crappy plastic chair with the short metal legs made to hang your ass in the water. just at teh edge so each wave gets up to about your butt. 6pm. kids have gone back to their rentals for dinner. less people. less noise. been in the surf and sun all day, showered, put on some aloe to cool my freshly burned skin and come back down feeling refreshed, but still hot, just ready to do alot of nothin.

two more days here. I have nothing to worry about till then.
Gluk, gluk, gluk...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
pixy said:
Enough already of wether it will rain or not. Let's find out what your favorite margarita is ???? Many of you have opinions on what bikes, brakes, how much travel and where to ride. But what do you prefer to drink on this hot, muggy and possibly rainy (or not) day. My favorite margarita is Hornitos and Cointreau frozen, no salt. pixy
Alcohol in general is a very good thing. Though frozen (no salt) margaritas of different kinds, good pilsners and pale ales, and strong cabernets and pinots all rock the mic.

Oh, and whiskey. For when one or more of the above is flowing particularly well.

·
Registered
602 Posts
hummm

Hey Pixy, I love my heritage. Germans love BEER! Okay, wine is okay cause of it's health benefits. Oh, and hard liquor,especially whiskey is considered medicinal, so that's good on occassion too.......ahh, what the heck, I'll try this thing called Margarita. When are you making them?..............Smiles, Jess

·
i want spring!
480 Posts
Not frozen but still cold

pixy said:

pixy
u wanna know about yer fav margarita and sum people mentioned beer, so i gotta say, i was hooked on Alaskan Summer Ale. I nearly drank it every day when I was in Alaska. I smuggled 2 pints home. :thumbsup:

take care,
dirty bert

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.