1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,778 Posts
Lets see.
29" wheels, check.
One handed rider, check.
Flat ground, check.
Bike made from high dollar coat hangers, check.

Hmmm nothing wrong with that picture, it all checks out.:thumbsup:

·
45,778 Posts
2TurnersNotEnough said:
Seat's too low. There must be GD hidden under there.

The question is, is the 29" tire the front or rear. That front tire looks pretty big. Maybe it's the new Jones 39er
When you say GD you do mean GoreDuke correct?;)

·
Thread Killer
771 Posts
the back tire isn't circular...it looks egg-shaped to me, unless of course that's just my eyes playing tricks on me

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think I know what's wrong......this bike looks ridiculously gay now where it never did before. Can't quite figure it out, by my 'gaydar' is reading levels I've never seen before! OK, ok, let me adjust it a bit.....wait a minute, it's not the bike it's the rider!!

·
45,778 Posts
dft said:
true, he can' ride for **** unless he has that tanktop on!:)

A little self promotion never hurt anybody, tank top meet ego.;)
BTW that tank top is stanky looking, have you ever put it in the washer instead of consistently on top of it?

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
EzyRider said:
I think I know what's wrong......this bike looks ridiculously gay now where it never did before. Can't quite figure it out, by my 'gaydar' is reading levels I've never seen before! OK, ok, let me adjust it a bit.....wait a minute, it's not the bike it's the rider!!
...your avitar is -way- creepy, dude...... :eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.