Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I filled out their online form to have my RP3 pushed and never got PO back via email (yes i check my spam folder) to ship with the shock. I calld a few times and always ended up in voice-mail, never left a message though. We had such a warm first half of the winter that I stopped persuing the Push thing so that I wouldnt be shockless.

Fast forward to now. It's freezing and I'm not riding much, great time to have my shock Pushed. Once again I've submited an order and gotten no response. I called once and got voicemail.

Anyone else had a tough time contacting Push?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A few months ago I filled out their online form to have my RP3 pushed and never got PO back via email (yes i check my spam folder) to ship with the shock. I calld a few times and always ended up in voice-mail, never left a message though. We had such a warm first half of the winter that I stopped persuing the Push thing so that I wouldnt be shockless.

Fast forward to now. It's freezing and I'm not riding much, great time to have my shock Pushed. Once again I've submited an order and gotten no response. I called once and got voicemail.

Anyone else had a tough time contacting Push?
We try our best to answer each phone call but often times we can't. If you leave a message we will return you call within a day.
Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks, Jimmy at Push

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
In late November I filled out an online order form for a new Pushed Fox RP3 and it was delivered in less than a week. I was very impressed with the speed with which the transaction was completed. Of course, i didn't have to mail them anything. I just bought something from their stock.

·
3 "fiddy" for short
2,739 Posts
DaveX said:
Jimmy took care of me, It was an email issue on my side.
Cool!! Im glad it got sorted out. They recently moved to a new location and, from what I understand, they are working hard to catch up. I talked to them yesterday and today, and I must say they are a class act.:thumbsup:

Now, when I figure out what the Push rockers are going to do to the geo on my 5 Pack, I will be sending them my DHX for a work over and maybe it will be returned with a set of the rockers.:eek:

·
DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN
100 Posts
GREAT service over here...........

I recently had a 07 TALAS RLC, 07 Vanilla RLC, and a DHX-C Pushed and a already Pushed RP3 revalved for my new 5Spot rockers and service was excellent as always and turn around time was fast. For instance I overnighted my RP3 on a Monday Push received on Tuesday, did there magic the same day on Tuesday and shipped back out on same day Tuesday and had it back in my hand by Wednesday. Thats the norm out of those guys not special treatment. About 80% of the time when I have called I got a answering machine but left a message and my call was returned within the hour. I work in a VERY customer oriented business and I have seen the good and the really bad and I am always aware of how I am treated when I am the customer. You'll always remember when service was horrible and you'll always remember when they went above and beyond and PUSH as always stuck in my head as going above and beyond.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.