Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen these pics all over the place lately- in magazines, on websites, etc. Usually its an extreme close-up pic of some dude's face all covered in mud. I think they're usually taken right after a crazy race of some kind, so the dude is either leering maniacally or making some kind of awful grimace, adding to the grotesque effect. These pictures creep me out! They dont make me feel like getting on my bike, and they certainly dont make me want to go buy anything. They just make me feel bad inside. They make me want to curl up in a dark corner and cry until my mom finds me and tells me everything is going to be okay. Am I off my rocker or does anyone else feel similarly?

·
I need more time
157 Posts
OokieCookie said:
I've seen these pics all over the place lately- in magazines, on websites, etc. Usually its an extreme close-up pic of some dude's face all covered in mud. I think they're usually taken right after a crazy race of some kind, so the dude is either leering maniacally or making some kind of awful grimace, adding to the grotesque effect. These pictures creep me out! They dont make me feel like getting on my bike, and they certainly dont make me want to go buy anything. They just make me feel bad inside. They make me want to curl up in a dark corner and cry until my mom finds me and tells me everything is going to be okay. Am I off my rocker or does anyone else feel similarly?
wow

ok go to specailised.com and it opens with a balck screen with a red banner at the top giving u a choice of us uk europe, all thir diff sites etc. I was on this and i din;t hit my UK button that quick then all of a sudden this big face COVERED in mud apperaed and scared the **** out of me.

There mey be a load of photos that appear randomly after 30 seconds or what ever but i got the muddy face one ad it scared me

so your not mad.

or maybe both of us are

·
I'm feeling dirty, you?
855 Posts
skink said:
Has the poor guy never heard of sunglasses?
Filip Meirhaeghe at a World Cup round in Canada.
BEFORE...
... AFTER

After rain, freezing wind and even hail, hardcore.

I guess his Evil Eye's lenses haven't been designed with a non-stick coating. Check out the gold brakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.