Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
The 4th in Santa Fe

I don't live there, but judging by the SFBFL thread, I'll guess at what's going on up there tomorrow:

Geezex will still be searching for the truth about the water source in media. He will discover many lost treasures along the way to knowledge of the Great Spigot.

Mackattack will continue to dribble urine all over Geezex's discoveries and questions towards knowledge of the Great Spigot.

Others will be preparing for a long ride on Saturday, that may take them by the Great Spigot. Preperations could include hot dogs, apple pie, ice cream, assorted liquids of unknown content, and reading the endless entertaining banter here. And many will be searching for a water filter just in case the Legend of the Great Spigot isn't true.

I will be...I don't live in SF, so my activities don't count. But, I will be looking for my water filter, and reading the piffle here, (just in case Geezex solves the mystery).

C Cow

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
You should do a little research. the ride from hell.... Von, Stu, and I did quite a bit of clearing on what must have been the first run of the year down REM waste deep in snow. I think we left all of Ten logs across the trail, all of which are still there.:confused: My little bow saw just could not hang with the bigger stuff.

I hope you have been involved in some effort to clear trails this year, otherwise...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
supramk388 said:
Might want to get your facts straight before running that mouth of yours!
Bottom line, REM still has many trees down that totally interrupt flow, despite Bando claims that they personally would make sure the trail was cleared. You guys ran your mouths and did not back it up.

End of story.

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
AndyN said:
Bottom line, REM still has many trees down that totally interrupt flow, despite Bando claims that they personally would make sure the trail was cleared. You guys ran your mouths and did not back it up.

End of story.
Once again Andy you are wrong. If you read the orig. thread you will read they were not able to get them all. None of the bandolero's have ever stated REM was ALL CLEAR :confused:?
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=410460
Rotmilky said:
Deadfall wasn't a major problem. We cleaned what we could. Left one large tree on Winsor. Ran out of time and had to leave stuff on REM. I'd estimate less than 10 trees left over entire REM trail. A small hand saw can probably knock those out. 2-3 trees are large diameter and will require a chainsaw.
Keep in mind Andy you should be grateful for the work they did for you and all for us. It is less work you or anyone else will have to do, did you ever think of that? Also did you see the day they had? They ran into more snow than they were expecting but they still worked there asses off clearing what they could.

If you do not like the condition of the trail then you should take it upon yourself and do some work on REM.

If you are trying to look like a dick Andy then its working, man dude give it a rest and lighten up some.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Good News Everyone!

AndyN said:
Add Rio en Medio to that list...the "Band-o-lie-os" didn't keep to their word.

I for one am shocked...:eekster:
You breathed the air

You drank the beers

You are Bandolero. Know the power of the dark side...

The change is irreversible.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
tears in my eyes..

perropirana said:
Once again more useless information...who cares who cleans what.
This is the reason why I don't post here anymore.
Andy is one of the best riders in the area no questions asked...bandolero or not.
I'm sorry this portion of the internets offends you. Your wit and sarcasm are sorely missed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.