Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday dry, Sunday should be prime.

Who's ridin? I know I do :thumbsup: The question is where? so many choices, so many choices.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for Sat Demo ride folks were planning there, but Sunday seems much better day to ride with full Sat to dry-out.
Also on Sunday I'm not constrained timewise.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It was a beautiful today and I really wanted to go ride but a pulled muscle in my neck kept me out of the saddle.
I will definitely be riding tomorrow.I expect Skeggs to be muddy and a little slippery but tacky in all the right places.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ZT that reminded me I was planning Nomad revamp over the winter, Paint stripping perhaps? ;) 7AM start time in the winter is way too early even for me

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
Waterdog sounds good, but it is too freaking late for me (I'm usually done by the time they roll). I'll either ride Skeggs or something in SC. (and 7AM is not that early :rolleyes: )

Matt, I might consider CX in 2010 if I can add another bike to the stable ;) although a full DH sled may take priority over a CX bike :D
ZT

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
@ 35 miles

Down @ SLO, we're leaving from Stenner Creek @ 9am [those of us w/o a "date":rolleyes: ], heading up "Shooters"onto and around Cuesta Ridge for @ 35 miles and 8k of this kind of stuff.

Attachments

·
Lusus Naturae
2,874 Posts
ZT, 7am is way way way way too early man! Just because you have a family and a busy schedule doesnt mean the rest of us do! :)

I was at Ord today and it was another great ride. I wish I lived a bit closer.

Might ride Sunday but most likely will drink belgian ales and watch some jocks throw a ball around. Might get a ride in before the 1pm game.

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
NoBalance said:
ZT, 7am is way way way way too early man! Just because you have a family and a busy schedule doesnt mean the rest of us do! :)

I was at Ord today and it was another great ride. I wish I lived a bit closer.

Might ride Sunday but most likely will drink belgian ales and watch some jocks throw a ball around. Might get a ride in before the 1pm game.
Well, Pisket and I will be riding Wilder in the morning.
If interested meet us at the SBUX on Bascom near the 85 exit at 6.30 :D
... at least I'm not alone...

I need to go to ft.ord one of these days, I wish I lived even closer.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,547 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
Well, Pisket and I will be riding Wilder in the morning.
If interested meet us at the SBUX on Bascom near the 85 exit at 6.30 :D
... at least I'm not alone...

I need to go to ft.ord one of these days, I wish I leved even closer.
If you start just a tad earlier, you can catch the low temperature of the day and throw icycles at each other.

fc

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
francois said:
If you start just a tad earlier, you can catch the low temperature of the day and throw icycles at each other.

fc
It was cold only for the first hour and the icycles battle was fun :D

We weren't the only lost souls at 7AM

Puddles were all frozen (temp was around 30F)

Great views, totally worth the early start

Pisket bravely takes his gloves off to consult the map...

Frosty...

26mi 2.7k elev. Fun ride, trails conditions were pretty good, few sections were closed.
ZT

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.