Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a couple flights this weekend and need to grab some reading material. Today's the only day this week I've driven my car to work, so I have the opportunity to go to the bookstore if there's any new MTB mags out there I haven't read yet.

I also traveled over Xmas, so I've read most of last months. This is what was on the cover of the most recent ones I read. Please let me know if there is a newer issue. Thanks!

Bike- dark green forests (PNW or NZ) and a curvy ramp
Mountain Bike- thet Hawaiian racing girl
Dirt Rag- a peace sign drawing/cartoon
MBA- I've skimmed the latest issue, not my cuppa tea
any others worth reading?

If not, I'll probably just wait and get the Economist at the airport.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sonicsuby said:
lol, I went to www.bikemag.com to see what the latest issue of bike was and got this http://www.bikemag.com/osn/

:lol:
Exactly- it's tough to figure it out online, that's why I was hoping maybe subscribers or frequent buyers could fill me in to save me a trip if it's unnecessary. Dirt Rag's site still has the old issue on its website. If you type in mountainbike.com, you get bounced directly to cycling.com, etc etc etc

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bike's Dec. issue: Story on Monster Park. 4 New Zealand racers talk about having the World Championships on their turf. 4 editors build 4 bikes, labelled "dream bikes". Articles on lights, winter-weather-wear and a spotlight on Therapy components. Then the departments are full of the random goodness that keeps that mag going. Edit: Oh yeah, get it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.