Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts
Bike Doc said:
This roll-in is just off the side of the Magic Carpet Ride Trail, on Little Creek Mountain, in Southwestern Utah. I had been looking at it for over ten years, and when I was up there for the Rampage last October, I finally got inspired to try it. One interesting side note, the photos were taken by Thomas Frischknecht, four-time World Cross Country Mountain Biking Champion. Not only is he good on a bike, he's also a great photographer.
hey dude hope you dont mind me stealing your pics but with a little photoshop magic look what came out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wouldn't have minded at all...

motoxdady said:
you missed the front of the front tire on the top of the rock...
I wouldn't have minded at all...except as Motoxdady points out, you removed an important piece of my front wheel in the first shot of the sequence. What are you trying to do, make me crash???!!!

i kept looking at the picture seeing things i needed to change(including the front wheel). so i went back and redid it and i think this is much better look at the sky

Better...

ductape98 said:
i kept looking at the picture seeing things i needed to change(including the front wheel). so i went back and redid it and i think this is much better look at the sky

Better...but still not perfect. Going back to your first composite, I notice a chunk missing out of my down tube in the second frame and a chunk missing out of my top tube in the third frame. You were trying even harder than I thought to make me crash! Now when I look at this version, it looks mostly better, except for the fact that now you've removed th bottom of my fork in the second frame, just as I'm about to really need it!

101 - 107 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.