Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Cenobite39 said:
Nice ! I'm new to DH riding so that makes my biggest drop look like nothing.

My biggest accomplishment was cleaning "the Notch" in Moab.
Not "big" by any standards, but I feel it's technically harder than most drops or jumps. Nice job on the stall before the right hand at the bottom. :thumbsup:

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
I'm not sure if I did anything "big" in 2010 that surpasses anything I'd done in previous years. Sheeeit, I don't even know what the biggest thing or my biggest accomplishment is in general... it's all one big blurry fleeting memory :crazy:

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
eabos said:
I'm not sure if I did anything "big" in 2010 that surpasses anything I'd done in previous years. Sheeeit, I don't even know what the biggest thing or my biggest accomplishment is in general... it's all one big blurry fleeting memory :crazy:
Well, this one time.... in Bandcamp....

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
did have a video of my biggest drop this year, but it got deleted by accident which annoyed me, having said that im not much of a freerider so it was only a small drop, about 5 foot, although a techy landing.

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
Cenobite39 said:
Well, this one time.... in Bandcamp....
You should post up your video of that drop by Holbert, you know the one...that was a great achievement of comedy :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Here is mine from this summer. I don't know if it's quite 13 feet. Technically the structure is 9 feet tall, and you have to land way down the hill (to avoid a pile of rocks that look like it used to be part of the landing) so its close. Anyway, it's at Nordic Mountain here in
Wisconsin, and it's the biggest thing I have seen in person, and it took a couple visits to muster up the beans to do it. This was my first try.

http://www.pinkbike.com/v/155271/l/

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
scottvt said:
Here is mine from this summer. I don't know if it's quite 13 feet. Technically the structure is 9 feet tall, and you have to land way down the hill (to avoid a pile of rocks that look like it used to be part of the landing) so its close. Anyway, it's at Nordic Mountain here in
Wisconsin, and it's the biggest thing I have seen in person, and it took a couple visits to muster up the beans to do it. This was my first try.
Yours is one of the few videos I can see on my work computer and it looks awesome !
Where at in WI ?

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
I know the area. I used to work up there (in Appelton) for a few years but I was not a mountain biker then.

Might have to go back and visit !

·
the test dummy
3,487 Posts
first and only person ever to hit this on a hardtail
P.S. i still think its 20
P.S.S. im gonna bring a tape and measure it sooner or later

1 - 20 of 107 Posts