Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Urban Ninja
Joined
·
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post it up. Photo's or video or it didn't happen :D
<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/14330455">Big Drop in Post Canyon</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1226529">Justin English</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Nice ! I'm new to DH riding so that makes my biggest drop look like nothing.


My biggest accomplishment was cleaning "the Notch" in Moab.

<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/15444709">Untitled</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user4154970">Rick Gravesen</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
Mine would be the Super Spine on National out here in Phoenix, AZ...........Drew

<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/16927734">SS on National @ SoMo (11/16/2010)</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3585697">Drew Hutchinson</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p><p>Drew AKA Grave9 on SS out at South Mountain. </p>
 

·
Just roll it......
Joined
·
7,621 Posts
Cenobite39 said:
Nice ! I'm new to DH riding so that makes my biggest drop look like nothing.

My biggest accomplishment was cleaning "the Notch" in Moab.
Not "big" by any standards, but I feel it's technically harder than most drops or jumps. Nice job on the stall before the right hand at the bottom. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
jeng said:
Post it up. Photo's or video or it didn't happen :D
<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/14330455">Big Drop in Post Canyon</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1226529">Justin English</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
Nice, You made that look easy.

Here is mine.

 

·
AKA shitbird
Joined
·
2,342 Posts
I'm not sure if I did anything "big" in 2010 that surpasses anything I'd done in previous years. Sheeeit, I don't even know what the biggest thing or my biggest accomplishment is in general... it's all one big blurry fleeting memory :crazy:
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
eabos said:
I'm not sure if I did anything "big" in 2010 that surpasses anything I'd done in previous years. Sheeeit, I don't even know what the biggest thing or my biggest accomplishment is in general... it's all one big blurry fleeting memory :crazy:
Well, this one time.... in Bandcamp....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
did have a video of my biggest drop this year, but it got deleted by accident which annoyed me, having said that im not much of a freerider so it was only a small drop, about 5 foot, although a techy landing.
 

·
AKA shitbird
Joined
·
2,342 Posts
Cenobite39 said:
Well, this one time.... in Bandcamp....
You should post up your video of that drop by Holbert, you know the one...that was a great achievement of comedy :D
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
eabos said:
You should post up your video of that drop by Holbert, you know the one...that was a great achievement of comedy :D


Turn your volume up because the audio is the funny part ! :thumbsup:

<p><a href="http://vimeo.com/17872663">Baby Drop</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user4154970">Rick Gravesen</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
Here is mine from this summer. I don't know if it's quite 13 feet. Technically the structure is 9 feet tall, and you have to land way down the hill (to avoid a pile of rocks that look like it used to be part of the landing) so its close. Anyway, it's at Nordic Mountain here in
Wisconsin, and it's the biggest thing I have seen in person, and it took a couple visits to muster up the beans to do it. This was my first try.

<object width='500' height='375'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/155271/l/' /><embed src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/155271/l/' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='500' height='375' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always'></embed></object>
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
scottvt said:
Here is mine from this summer. I don't know if it's quite 13 feet. Technically the structure is 9 feet tall, and you have to land way down the hill (to avoid a pile of rocks that look like it used to be part of the landing) so its close. Anyway, it's at Nordic Mountain here in
Wisconsin, and it's the biggest thing I have seen in person, and it took a couple visits to muster up the beans to do it. This was my first try.
Yours is one of the few videos I can see on my work computer and it looks awesome !
Where at in WI ?
 

·
"No Clue Crew"
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
I know the area. I used to work up there (in Appelton) for a few years but I was not a mountain biker then.

Might have to go back and visit !
 

·
the test dummy
Joined
·
3,487 Posts
first and only person ever to hit this on a hardtail
P.S. i still think its 20
P.S.S. im gonna bring a tape and measure it sooner or later
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top