Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ultimates

Bob's Bikes up in Oregon has them for $349.00 a pair for the 160mm.....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B_Aero said:
http://bobs-bicycles.com/itemlist.cfm?category=74

They have Carbons and Ultimates....

I'm still trying to decide between Carbon and juicy 7 - doesn't seem to be too many differences and only 4g in weight?
B, I think I read somewhere that they save 54 grams. And I'm not sure if that's over the Juicy 7 or the Juicy Carbon.

I can't find a leg to stand on to try to argue that the ultimates are worth it over the J7s. When it comes down to it that much weight on it's own won't make a difference. I guess I'm an irrational consumer...it's a curse.

Of course, the pain is lessened by Bob's pricing on these.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Am I being stupid, but when I look at Bobs' site, he has no listing for ultimates......Those paired brakes are Juicy Carbons for 349 for the set..........Not Juicy Ultimates.........

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Bikerbob has no affiliation with Bob's Bicycles

TiEndo said:
Am I being stupid, but when I look at Bobs' site, he has no listing for ultimates......Those paired brakes are Juicy Carbons for 349 for the set..........Not Juicy Ultimates.........
Yeager got the Ultimates from Bikerbob.
I took the URL Bikerbob.com 10 years ago. Should've grabbed Bob's Bicycles when I had the chance.
No relationship between us. Common mistake. If you call and someone named Bob actually answers, it's me. If you get a Jason, Todd, Jeremy, Josh, or Matt, or other 20-something name you reached Bob's Bicycles.

My official shop's name is really Julie's Mountain Bikes, LLC. Who's Julie? The woman I sleep with most nights.
Yes, I'm into guitars.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.