Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Adobo Lover
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything similar to nevegals 2.1's in handling but in a tougher casing? Found 7 punctures in my neve's this evening, they are UST's? What is the non latex version sealant that everyone uses? Sorry, the search engine seemed to have changed. I can't find the button to advance the pages. So, I'm stuck with only the first 25 threads. :( Non-UST recommendations are encouraged also. I plan to run them on my 575 and my stumpy hardtail. Thanks everyone.

· EDR
10,901 Posts
95Stumpy said:
Anything similar to nevegals 2.1's in handling but in a tougher casing? Found 7 punctures in my neve's this evening, they are UST's? What is the non latex version sealant that everyone uses? Sorry, the search engine seemed to have changed. I can't find the button to advance the pages. So, I'm stuck with only the first 25 threads. :( Non-UST recommendations are encouraged also. I plan to run them on my 575 and my stumpy hardtail. Thanks everyone.
True Goo....I myself have been using Slime and have used Aireon (sp?) in the past on Kenda Kenetics with no issues.

http://www.truegoo.com/default.asp

Are you running ust's without sealant? Just curious caus where I ride I can' t make it 30 minutes on the trail without sealant.

· Adobo Lover
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, on my stumpy i'm running ust's without sealant. My front tire is fine, rear gets it all the time. I think it's time to find some sealant. The bad thing, it's hard to find at a LBS Thanks,

· carpe mañana
7,319 Posts
95Stumpy said:
yeah, on my stumpy i'm running ust's without sealant. My front tire is fine, rear gets it all the time. I think it's time to find some sealant. The bad thing, it's hard to find at a LBS Thanks,
They sell it directly from their website. The only LBSs that sell it are Front Range ones, as they company is new and they approach their marketing on a pretty grass roots level.

_MK

· Young, Shawn Young
3,177 Posts
I goo both front and back. Im not real crazy with the Nev. It wears fast and is a slow tire imo. I love the Kenda Kinetic front tire, Havent tried the rear tire yet,

Shawn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.