Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I have a question regarding Sedona and area.A group of friends and I are making a trip from Nfld (way east in Canada) to either Sedona,Moab or Fruita in the fall.We`ve been to Moab 4 times now in the last 8 years so we`re pretty familiar with what that area has to offer.Although we love the riding in Moab,we`d like to try another area.We`ll be in the area for approx 2 weeks.Seeing it takes us a whole day to get there,once we`re there,we like to keep our travel to a minimum and take in all the area has to offer.
This is where my question comes in.What do Sedona and area offer in comparison to Moab.All your answers will be appreciated.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,885 Posts
There are a lot of new off-system trails that have popped up in Sedona over the last 5 years or so. They have done a lot to make Sedona a lot more interesting and fun, yet you have to know where those trails are and how to get to them, and even still it's not on the same scale as Moab. The wilderness area above Sedona makes it impossible to get a very long descent or climb, save Munds Wagon Trail. Most of Sedona is steep short uphills and steep short downhills. Moab is simply on a much bigger scale with longer trails, bigger climbs and descents, etc. I ride Sedona because it's only 45 min away, a change from my regular trails, and warmer than my regular trails (good in the Winter, bad in the Summer). Sedona probably has more "civilization", although it has a lot of uppity high-class stuff as well that may still not cater to your wishes. Luckily, Cottonwood is nearby if you want to keep it simple. Sedona is also pretty close to Flagstaff, which is a great riding destination in the Summer (big climbs, descents, singletrack, aspens, etc) and Phoenix is a great destination in the Winter.

So the main places to ride in the Fall should be Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott, and Phoenix. Usually they are all possible, unless we get an early heavy snow in Flagstaff, but that's pretty rare.

If you know where to go and ride, Sedona is getting to be more worthwhile. I still wouldn't compare it to Moab, but it's getting to the point where it stands on it's own IMO. The problem is finding these trails and routes. The views in Sedona are awesome, some of the best in mountain biking. I'm not trying to say that Sedona sucks or that you wouldn't have fun there, it's just that I've been to both and I don't think Sedona compares. Kind of like your local amusement park vs. Disney World.

I like Flagstaff better and I think Flagstaff has a better variety of trails, but I am baised to big descents and climbs. Flagstaff, just up the road from Sedona, offers trails from just below 7000' to above 9000' (the peaks go to 12,600, but are in wilderness). The fall can be an excellent time to be riding both Sedona and Flagstaff. Flagstaff is more of an "outdorsy" town, also a college-town. Sedona is more of a "magic/mystical/hippie" town. Flagstaff has relatively flat smooth singletrack. Rocky technical trails. Big downhill trails with lots of fun flow and jumps and drops. Big climbs, long descents, etc. When Flagstaff is "open" (right now it's under snow) it is usually a no-brainer for me to head there, vs other places in the state.

In the Fall you will also be able to ride Prescott (1hr or so away) and most likely Phoenix. We have hundreds of miles of trails in Prescott, vertical, but not much technical, still, it's fun and it's mountain biking. If you are a strong intermediate I recommend doing Spruce Mountain, trail 396, 305, 297 (it's at the end of 305) and Granite Basin. Not all on one day most likely.

So while Sedona by itself is getting better, it's still no Moab. Add Flagstaff though to Sedona and you start to get something that can provide quite a few days of varied riding, as well as options if it's too hot/cold in one of the places (but that's unlikely in the early fall, it also usually doesn't snow in Flagstaff until later in the year compared to more Northerly destinations).

Attachments

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
i'd say sedona has more single track vs blown out jeep roads ect.... Maybe its i'm a bit bored w moab but i dig sedona for sure.... Gotta hook up with the bike and bean if your down that way..

If count flag 1 hour away, black canyon city has some fast roller coaster riding as well...

Have you thought about S/w utah?

·
Brit on a trip
453 Posts
Sedona and Flagstaff will be pushed to offer two full weeks of riding in the same way that Fruita/Moab can but if you have done the latter and want something new I would definitely go for it.

At a minimum you can reckon on three to four days riding at Sedona - do your homework and try to hook up with traildoc for the off the radar stuff - some of that is outstanding. Flag is a bare half hour away and is good for at least two epic days. Again look to hook up with someone who knows the way around - we rode with chalkpaw who knows it inside out. You can add a couple of shorter easier days in those areas and Prescot is not too far away for a day trip too.

Otherwise I would recommend heading down to Phoenix for a few days - about two and half hours driving and a whole new world of great trails. If you like technical trails reckon on two days on South Mountain + Goat Camp and the Hawes area and there are some great options on the Mountain Preserve (T100 area) - lots of info and maps on the AZ board visitor sticky and by searching the board under the trail names. There is a very strong biking community there that is very welcoming:thumbsup:

As someone else has said, SW Utah is a destination in its own right. For two weeks I would recommend a week in Hurricane/St George area and a week in Cedar City area and reckon to explore Zion and Bryce national parks for a couple of days off - some of the most enjoyable and varied biking I have done in that area:cool:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I will be there in March, and have only ONE (1) day to ride (or the wife will kill me.)

I have heard that if you can only do one, it's between Submarine Rock and Cathedral Rock.

Any comments?

Thx.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
dwt said:
I will be there in March, and have only ONE (1) day to ride (or the wife will kill me.)

I have heard that if you can only do one, it's between Submarine Rock and Cathedral Rock.

Any comments?

Thx.
If you've got one whole day and have the legs, you can loop Broken Arrow/Chicken Point/Submarine Rock with Templeton/Cathedral Rock/Buddha Beach and still have enough time for a Jordan/Secret Trails/Huckaby run.

But for my money, if you like tech, do like Tory said and hook up with traildoc and see some of the off system stuff like damifino, H.......E, and Hangover.

To the OP, AZ has plenty to keep you entertained in the fall with Sedona, Prescott, Flagg, Phoenix, and don't forget Tucson (Bugs/Green Valley/Prison/Camp, etc). Sooo many great trails. Use the AZ board and let the friendly locals help you find the goods.

AZ has the best, most sharing, local riders of anywhere I've found.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Big knobs when exactly are you going? And are your dates a bit flexible? Reason I ask is that if you are coming in say September you can pretty much go wherever you want out west as pretty much everywhere will be having good weather.

So maybe try something different other then the deserts. Oregon is amazing....as is Tahoe...so many places to go.

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
big knobs said:
Hi all,I have a question regarding Sedona and area.A group of friends and I are making a trip from Nfld (way east in Canada) to either Sedona,Moab or Fruita in the fall.We`ve been to Moab 4 times now in the last 8 years so we`re pretty familiar with what that area has to offer.Although we love the riding in Moab,we`d like to try another area.We`ll be in the area for approx 2 weeks.Seeing it takes us a whole day to get there,once we`re there,we like to keep our travel to a minimum and take in all the area has to offer.
This is where my question comes in.What do Sedona and area offer in comparison to Moab.All your answers will be appreciated.
BK:

I am curious what your favorite trails are in Moab? If Blue Dot, Rock Stacker, Jackson's, High Plains Drifter, UPS, LPS, Comfortably Dumb and Double Down are on your list I would say Sedona could easily provide a good ten days of riding that you would enjoy.

I am in the process of finishing up a list of advanced, intermediate and beginner singletrack loops in Sedona and so far I have over 16 days of loop/shuttle rides for an advanced type rider. If you are an intermediate rider I have about 6 days of riding and 2 days of beginner/intermediate rides.

As Jayem said it is somewhat difficult to find your way around all the extra special trails but that is going to change. I will be posting the over 28 rides, ranging from 2 to 5 hours in length in the next couple of days and will also be able to provide maps of the location of the loops. At some point they will all be GPS'ed for more accurate route finding.

The current Intel will give you the general location (of the loop, shuttle or out and back), length of the ride, and the popularity of the ride for an advanced rider (A1 being the most popular and D1 the least popular for an advanced rider). Very few of the loops are totally in any published trail guide, so this might be the extra special experience you are looking for.

If you are going to be in Sedona for any length of time 2.35+ dual ply tires are recommended with some type of tubeless sealant system. If you are into the non tubeless system bring lots of tubes and a good pump or CO2 system. Also drill out your rims for Schrader tubes in case you run out of tubes, and a generous local has is a Schrader tube to lend or sell you.

TD

·
No Clue Crew
7,350 Posts
TD has the goods on Sedona.

To the OP: I think it's a no-brainer. If you've been to Moab four times already, why not expand your horizons a bit? Sedona is a great experience even outside the biking; it's a cool one-of-a-kind town.

And if you guys are bedding down in Sedona for two weeks, nothing's stopping you from spending a few days on the bigger systems in Flag (half an hour north) or the big technical stuff in Phoenix (90ish minutes south).

Sounds like an awesome vacation to me.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Hit traildocs suggestions and you'll be stoked. He & his peers are making Sedona a world class destination.

Moab has more vert...... but IMHO sedona has better scenery, fewer users on the trails, less jeep-road riding, and flagstaff is a super bonus...

Looking forward to the route suggestions traildoc! I really enjoyed riding your tour last year.

Traildoc in action:

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
FM said:
Hit traildocs suggestions and you'll be stoked. He & his peers are making Sedona a world class destination.

Moab has more vert...... but IMHO sedona has better scenery, fewer users on the trails, less jeep-road riding, and flagstaff is a super bonus...

Looking forward to the route suggestions traildoc! I really enjoyed riding your tour last year.

Traildoc in action:

FM:

Thanks for the support. I put your check in the mail today and you should get it by Tuesday. The loop idea list is pretty much done and I should be able to post is shortly. I have been trying to figure out a way to dumb down the route finding so the more adventurist mountain biker can find their way on my recommended route.

TD

·
Registered
473 Posts
FM said:

Traildoc in action:

I agree her, but aslo some of what Jayem is saying. Everything in MOAB is just on a larger scale, but that is not necessarily a good thing.

I have ridden both locations and would probably go back to Sedona for a week before Moab. The trails are more secluded, tougher to get to, and largely deserted. I rode entire trails. going 15+ miles without seeing another person in Sedona - you cant go 15 yards in Moab without running into groups of people and off-roaders. I prefer the seclusion. The best part is that once you are back in town, you have better restaurants and off bike activities.

Dont get me wrong, I loved riding Moab and hope to get back, but it would be a 2-3 days visit with 4-5 fays in Loma/Fruita/Grand Junction.

If I had to choose between spening a week in Moab vs. a week in Sedona, I am in Sedona.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
TD, Do you let guys tag along on your rides to learn the trails? Im down in Phoenix and would love to learn some of the good off the beaten path stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
My 2 cents - I have ridden both Moab & Sedona areas..... Bare in mind I have to travel from New Zealand to get there....

I agree with Jayem for sure, Moab has more scale... BUT, in my opinion if Moab didnt have the huge canyon, it wouldnt be all it is made out to be.... Again, not saying it isnt awesome, it is.... But found Sedona to be better......

The trails are not packed with riders, it is far more peaceful..... And with Flagstaff just up the road is another added bonus....

I would go back to Sedona in a heartbeat..... I went in summer, was really hot, but not that that bad... I really enjoyed being able to ride from Bike n Bean down to the river nad having an awesome swim etc, that was cooleo.....

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,885 Posts
TiRyder said:
The trails are more secluded, tougher to get to, and largely deserted. I rode entire trails. going 15+ miles without seeing another person in Sedona - you cant go 15 yards in Moab without running into groups of people and off-roaders. I prefer the seclusion.
I don't know if I'd agree with that. I've done Sedona days where it's almost deserted and I've ridden predominantly on trails that not many other people ride, but on the other hand, a LOT of people go to Sedona, riders and others. I would say it's more about the time of the year and chance as to whether there'll be many people on the trails. I rode from West Sedona almost all the way to Oak Creek without seeing any other riders, but then the last trail was a highway (slim shady) of rider traffic, and then turning around the other way Templeton was packed with all sorts of people and even some dumbass on a horse with another horse a quarter mile behind him just wandering around, the route to Submarine Rock on any given day is usually busy, not to mention the Pink-Jeeps and others that you'll also encounter. I rode Moab and we actually didn't encounter any other riders as far as I can remember (it's been a while), but I definitely believe that Moab would have it's ups and downs as far as traffic is concerned as well. Go to Sedona on a popular day and try to get to Submarine Rock, you'll see everyone, riders, hikers, 4x4ers, trying to get there all at once from every angle possible. There are other places in Sedona that are similer. I guess I haven't done Moab when it's "busy", but I have done Sedona when it's "busy", and it's far from secluded or peacefull. It varies hugely.

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
fiveo said:
TD I can't wait for you posts!!!
Popular Sedona Rides Consisting of Loops, Out and Back Rides and Shuttles on System and Non-System Trails

Trails are shown by where they are located, the degree of difficulty, the length of the ride and my rating as to which trail I would ride first as an advanced rider (A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, C1 & D1)

West Sedona Area

Advanced Loops:

1. Start at the High School to Under the Radar to Under Under the Radar to New Rams Head to Cake Walk to Pyramid to Witch Doctor to Pyramid to Cake Walk to New Rams Head to Under Under the Radar to Double D to New Rams Head to Chavez Road to Ridge to Sketch to Lemonade Bypass to Old Ridge to Ridge to Carol Canyon to Homee to Bike Path to the High School. (approx. 3 ½ hours ) A1

2. Start at the Cultural Center to Ledge'n'Airy to Bypass to Girdner to Easy Rider to Plumber's Crack to the Cultural Center. (approx. 2 hours ) A3

3. Start at Thunder Mountain Trailhead to Chimney Rock to Dry Creek Road to Lower Lizard Head to Dry Creek Gravel Road (Vultee Arch Road) to Lost Watch to Touron to Chuck Wagon to Chuck Wagon to Touron to Sunset to Dry Creek Gravel Road (Vultee Arch Road) to Lower Lizard Head to Dry Creek Road to Thunder Mountain to Thunder Mountain Trailhead. (approx. 4 hours ) A1

4. Start at Thunder Mountain Trailhead to Chimney Rock to Dry Creek Road to Lower Lizard Head to Dry Creek Gravel Road to Lost Watch to Touron to Chuck Wagon to Chuck Wagon to Lost Watch to Mescal to Canyon of Fools to Dawa to Cockscomb to Christmas Wash to AZ Cypress to Anaconda to Girdner to Lower Lizard Head to Dry Creek Road to Thunder Mountain Trail to the Thunder Mountain Trailhead. (approx. 5 hours ) A2

5. Recycle Center to Carol Canyon to Ridge to Sketch to Ridge to Upper Ram's Head to New Ram's Head to Secret Slick Rock to Red Rock Crossing Road to Carol Canyon Wash to Under Under Under the Radar to Under Under the Radar to Old Post to Bike Path to Homee to Carol Canyon to the Recycle Center. (approx. 3 hours) B1

6. Mtn. Bike Heaven to Front Side of Airport to Bandit to Tabletop to Windsurfer to Bogus to Sketch to Ridge to Upper Ram's Head to New Ram's Head to Double D to Under Under the Radar to New Ram's Head to Cakewalk to Pyramid to Witch Doctor to Pyramid to Cakewalk to Old Post to Bike Path to Homee to Upper Homee to Old Post to Recycle Center to Shelby Road to 89A to Mt. Bike Heaven. (approx. 4 hours) B1

7. Basha's to Little Elf Trailhead to Tea Cup to Upper Tea Cup to Mouse Fingers to Tea Cup to Soldiers Pass Road to Soldiers Pass Trail to Jordan to Ant Hill to the Ant Hill Climb Trail to the Jump Trail to Roller Coaster to The Nine Way Intersection to Centennial to Crucifixion to Second Coming to Airport Road to Front Side of Airport to Bandit to Recycle Center to Shelby Road to 89A to Basha's. (approx. 3 hours) B2

8. Second Coming and 89A to Second Coming to Grand Central to the Nine Way to Roller Coaster to the Jump Trail to Ant Hill to Jordan to Soldiers Pass Trail to Soldiers Pass Road to Seven Scared Pools to Soldiers Pass Trail to Jordan to Power Station Plunge to the Nine Way to Centennial to Crucifixion to Second Coming to 89A. (approx. 3 ½ hours) B2

9. Catholic Church and Crucifixion Trailhead to Lost and Found to Jump Trail to Ant Hill to Jordan to Power Station Plunge to Jordan to Jim Thompson to Birdcage to Jim Thompson to Jordan to Power Station Plunge to Grand Central to Second Coming to the Catholic Church (approx. 3 ½ hours) B2

10. Mtn. Bike Heaven to the Front Side of Airport to Brewer to Crucifixion to Grand Central to the Nine Way to Centennial to Crucifixion to Second Coming to 89A to Mtn. Bike Heaven. (2 ½ hours) B2

Intermediate Loops:

1. Start at Girdner Trailhead and Dry Creek Road to Dry Creek Gravel Road to Lost Watch to Touron to Chuck Wagon to Lost Watch to Secret Dry Creek Wash Crossing to Seven Canyons Road to Deadman's Pass Trail to Enchantment Road to Boyton Pass Road to Dawa to OK to AZ Cypress to Anaconda Bypass to Anaconda to Girdner to the Girdner Trailhead at Dry Creek Road. (approx. 3 1/2 hours) C1

2. Start at Girdner Trailhead at Dry Creek Road to Girdner to Anaconda to AZ Cypress to Girdner to Easy Rider to Plumber's Crack to Color Cove to Dry Creek Road to Lower Lizard Head to Dry Creek Road and Girdner Trailhead. approx. 2 hours ) C1

Easy Ride Out and Back with some short Intermediate to Advanced Sections:

1. Park at Deaman's Pass Trail Head ride Deadman's to the end of Trail and ride
back to your car. The easiest direction is east to west. If you thought the ride was too advanced you can ride the paved roads back to your vehicle. (approx. 1 ½ to 2 hours) D1

Advanced Shuttle Rides

Drop the Shuttle Vehicle at the Red Rock Crossing Road and Chavez Road Intersection then drive to the High School at Upper Red Rock Loop Road and Hwy 89A.

1. Start at the High School to Under the Radar to Under Under the Radar to Double D to New Ram's Head to Secret Slick Rock to Red Rock Crossing to Templeton to Slim Shady to H…..E to Baldwin to Templeton to Red Rock Crossing to the Carol Canyon Wash to Upper Red Rock Loop Road to Pyramid to Witch Doctor to Pyramid to Cake Walk to New Ram's Head to Under Under Under the Radar to the Shuttle Vehicle. The pick-up vehicle would be parked at the Red Rock Crossing Road and Chavez Road intersection.( approx. 4 hours) A1

2. Start at the High School to Under the Radar to Under Under the Radar to Double D to New Ram's Head to Secret Slick Rock to Red Rock Crossing to Templeton to Back of Beyond to Easy Breezy to Easy Sleezy to the Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to H…..E to Baldwin to Templeton to Red Rock Crossing to the Carol Canyon Wash to Upper Red Rock Loop Road to Pyramid to Witch Doctor to Pyramid to Cake Walk to New Ram's Head to Under Under Under the Radar to the Shuttle Vehicle. The pick-up vehicle would be parked at the Red Rock Crossing Road and Chavez Road intersection.( approx. 5 hours) A1+

3. Start at the High School and the Herkenham Trailhead. Ride Down Herkenham to Old Post to the Exit of Old Post at the Red Rock Crossing Road. (15 to 20 minutes) B1

4. Start at the High School and the Herkenham Trailhead. Ride Down Herkenham to Old Post turn left to Under Under the Radar to Under Under Under the Radar to Carol Canyon Wash to the pick-up vehicle parked at the bridge on the Red Rock Crossing Road. (30 minutes) A2

5. Start at the High School and the Under the Radar Trailhead to Bike Path to
Under the Radar to Under Under the Radar to Under Under Under the Radar to Carol Canyon Wash to the pick-up vehicle parked at the bridge on the Red Rock Crossing Road. (45 minutes) A1

Hwy 89A and 179 Area (Near Schnebly Hill Road)

Advanced Loops:

1. Schnebly Hill Road and Hwy. 179 to Huckaby Parking Lot to Munds Wagon Trail to Cow Pies to Damifino Saddle to Hangover to Munds Wagon Wheel to Huckaby Parking Lot to Fast Trail to Schnebly Hill Road to Hwy 179. ( approx. 2 1/2 hours ) A1

2. Burger King Schnelby Hill Road to Huckaby Parking Lot to Munds Wagon Trail to Cow Pies to Damifino Saddle to Damifino to Damifido to Killer Bee to Lavitra to Casner Canyon to Grass Hopper Point to Midgley Bridge to Wilson to Jim Thompson to Bird Cage to Jim Thompson to Jordan to Power House Plunge to the Nine Way to Grand Central to Crucifixion to Burger King. (approx. 4 1/2 hours) A1

Broken Arrow Area

Advanced Loops

1. Pine Court to Mystic to Hogalicious to Hog Wash to Hog Heaven to Mystic to Chaplel Road to Chapel Trail to Little Horse to Chicken Point to Broken Arrow to High on the Hog to Hog Heaven to Hog Wash to Cemetery to Pine Court. (approx. 2 ½ hours) A1

2. Pine Court to Mystic to Hogalicious to Hog Wash to Hog Heaven to Mystic to Chapel Road Chapel Trail to Little Horse to Lama to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to H.T. to Little Horse to Chicken Point to Broken Arrow to High on the Hog to Hog Heaven to Hog Wash to Cemetery to Pine Court. ( approx. 3 ½ hours) A2

3. Pine Court to Mystic to Hogalicious to Hog Wash to Hog Heaven to Mystic to Chapel Road to Chapel Trail to Little Horse to Lama to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to Templeton to Back of Beyond to Easy Breezy to H.T. to Little Horse to Chicken Point to Broken Arrow to High on the Hog to Hog Heaven to Hog Wash to Cemetery to Pine Court. ( approx. 4 hours) A1

Little Horse Parking Lot (located on the east side of Hwy 179 about 400 yards south of the Back of Beyond Road/Hwy. 179 intersection)

Advanced Loops:

1. Bell Rock Tail to H.T. to Easy Sleezy to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to H…..E to Baldwin to Templeton to Back of Beyond to Easy Breezy to H.T. to Bell Rock to Little Horse Parking Lot. (approx. 3 hours) A1

2. Bell Rock Trail to H.T. to Easy Sleezy to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to H…..E to Baldwin to Templeton to Back of Beyond to Easy Breezy to H.T. to Bell Rock to Little Horse to Little Horse to Chicken Point to Broken Arrow to High on the Hog to Hog Heaven to Mystic to the Neighborhood to Little Horse Parking Lot. ( approx. 4 1/2 hours) A1

Starting From Village of Oak Creek

Advanced Loop:

1. Red Agave to Made in the Shade (this trail is a loop so you can do the high or low line to get to Slim Shady) to Slim Shady to H.T to Eazy Sleezy to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to H….E to Baldwin to Templeton to Slim Shady to Made in the Shade to the Red Agave. ( approx. 4 hours) A1

2. Red Agave to Made in the Shade (this trail is a loop so you can do the high or low line to get to Slim Shady) to Slim Shady to Templeton to Back of Beyond to Eazy Breezy to H.T. to Little Horse to Lama to Bell Rock Parking Lot to Slim Shady to Made in the Shade to the Red Agave. (approx. 3 hours) A1

Classic Intermediate Loop with Beginner and Advanced Sections

1. From Bike & Bean to Bell Rock Pathway to Lama to Little Horse to Broken Arrow to Morgan Road to Hwy. 179 to Pine Court to Mystic to Chapel Road to the Neighborhood Trail to Bell Rock Pathway to H.T. to Templeton to Bell Rock Pathway to Bike & Bean. (approx. 3 ½ hours) A3

Easy Ride Out and Back:

1. From Bike & Bean ride to the Bell Rock Pathway Trailhead proceed north to the Little Horse Parking Lot turn around and ride back to the Bell Rock Trailhead. (approx. 2 hours) D1

Easy Loop:

1. From Bike & Bean ride to the Bell Rock Pathway Trailhead Proceed North to the Bell Rock Loop Trail after completing the loop ride back to Bike& Bean on Bell Rock Pathway. (approx. 1 ½ hours) D1

·
More Chasmism
798 Posts
One big thing that Sedona has over Moab is much, much better winter riding. Temps remain much more moderate through Sedona in the wintertime.

hfly

1 - 20 of 81 Posts