Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

whats my bike worth?

780 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dogonfr 
#1 ·
gonna sell my santa cruz chameleon.. i have no clue what to ask for it though.

its an 07 (horizontal dropouts), xl rear d, deore front, 8spd, dual control cheapie shifters, 8 and 6 inch bb7's, forte loco wheels with rampage 2.35's, xt hollowtech crank (internal bearing), tora 318 coil, wtb rocket saddle. normal wear and tear for a year old bike, zero dents though, zero mechanical problems and constantly maintained.

is 750-850 unreasonable? i want it to sell fairly quick, so id like to set a reasonable price. ive seen worse spec'd new chams sell for 1300 new.

#3 ·
i work for lexus :)

once i got the xt crank on there, and a reliable set of wheels, i said i wouldnt replace anything else until it actually breaks or stops performing.. ive honestly had no problems with the low end ders and shifters.. they're definitely kinda cheesy, but i just couldnt replace something that worked perfect :lol: i guess i could part the frame, the cham frame kinda speaks for itself..

im not going to ship the bike, so im not really spamming my bike for sale.. just looking for some opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.