Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bunker Hill Bikes
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am taking the weekend of from riding to rest a sprained wrist and spend time with the family. Plus Northern Michigan is under a winter weather advisory, the first part of the week the temperature were in the upper 70's to 80's!

So I pulled out from the garage my 29ers to show the board. Some of you have seen my bikes before, but I have an additional 29er in the garage. My brother left his IF Steel Deluxe in my garage after an epic ride from last week. It is a beautiful bike with a nice spec:

-Sram XO rear derailleur, 9.0 front derailleur, 990 cassette, PC-99 HP chain, 9.0sl shifters, and 9.0sl brake levers.
-New Truvativ Stylo 3 piece cranks
-Thomson post
-Snake skin Selle Italia SLR saddle
-WTB Laser Lite hubs with Salsa Delgado rims
-Bonty ACX tires
-Bonty XXX Lite Carbon bar
-Bonty XX Lite stem
-Pedros Blackwall grips
-Avid BB7 Disc brakes
-Time Pedals
-King headset with carbon spacers
-Marz Marathon SL fork
-Salsa skewers

This is great trail bike to ride. A little short in the top tube for me. But nontheless is a great steel bike. We are die hard Sram guys!!

If you notice, my Gary Fisher X-cal has been converted to a UBERCruiser. I commute to work Monday through Friday on the beast. 20 mile round trip everyday.

Then there is my Sugar 293, not much to say. Awesome bike.

Enjoy the pics.

----Chad

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.