Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thelma's Barbecue (in Houston). 2 meat plate...brisket & ribs with pinto beans and potato salad. I'm stuffed, and ready for a nap.

·
[0!][::][0!]
34 Posts
a slice of my neices birthday cake, a hotdog, a hamburger, and some ice cream... chased down by a nice tall frosty pint of irelands own guiness! BRILLIANT!:thumbsup: no wonder i cant drop below 250:madman:

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
After a nice morning of lift riding at Keystone, they closed the lifts for weather so I cooked up a nice ribeye and baked potato with a nice Stone Imperial Russian Stout, fresh greens salad to follow when I have some room.

·
Registered
120 Posts
OMG...that Hamdog could have so many other names. Heart attack on a plate, suicide, the bomb dropper... That thing is awsome! I love how it's served with the knife through it. hahaha...that is great

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Damn are you on a diet?
duff76 said:
I had a nice bowl of fresh strawberries, grapes, pineapple and watermelon.
As for me lunch has been whole wheat pasta and pasta sauce w/ minced chicken & steamed veggies mixed in - great for carb loading and easy to nuke after a hard ride, really hits the spot followed by some ice cream :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.