Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 27.5 carbon offering? It makes sense given Turner has openly embraced the wheel size, and the accolades the czar is receiving.

I'd personally be first in line for something carbon with travel somewhere between the flux and Burner, but with the bb height of a Burner, and the weight of a Flux. My guess is however; that dream bike wouldn't be a viable option given Turner's existing bike lineup. Tree bikes bunched so closely in travel and intended use wouldn't make sense.

What we'll likely see is both a higher priced carbon "race" versions of the Flux and hopefully a carbon enduro Burner sold along side the existing aluminum frames. Maybe even a carbon Sultan, but I doubt it. Seems that bike is on it's way out with all the clearance sales.

I'm ready to buy a new frame Dave! Anyone have insight into what bike is next?

·
Registered
76 Posts
rfx

:thumbsu
A 27.5 carbon offering? It makes sense given Turner has openly embraced the wheel size, and the accolades the czar is receiving.

I'd personally be first in line for something carbon with travel somewhere between the flux and Burner, but with the bb height of a Burner, and the weight of a Flux. My guess is however; that dream bike wouldn't be a viable option given Turner's existing bike lineup. Tree bikes bunched so closely in travel and intended use wouldn't make sense.

What we'll likely see is both a higher priced carbon "race" versions of the Flux and hopefully a carbon enduro Burner sold along side the existing aluminum frames. Maybe even a carbon Sultan, but I doubt it. Seems that bike is on it's way out with all the clearance sales.

I'm ready to buy a new frame Dave! Anyone have insight into what bike is next?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.