Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have stuff in our shopping cart. Some we plan to buy and are just waiting for a sale or that Christmas bonus to hit. Others we're not quite sure about, or just can't pull the trigger for whatever reason.

I've had this Leatt body protection shirt in my cart the longest of anything else.

What's everyone else got on your carts?
Product Sleeve Font T-shirt Screenshot

· Registered
140 Posts
About a week-and-a-half ago I received a 20% off coupon from Competitive Cyclist. I'm fortunate that most of the expensive upgrades (drivetrain, wheels, cockpit) to my bikes have already been completed but I hate to waste a discount coupon, especially since they've been so rare for the last 18 months. I couldn't think of anything that I really needed but decided that maybe I'd like to give a WolfTooth oval chainring a try. I've got an Absolute Black oval on another bike that I'm totally satisfied with, but I've heard good things about the WolfTooth so decided to maybe give it a try. I stuck it in my cart 10 days ago but didn't pull the trigger until 20 minutes ago.

· Registered
1,741 Posts
Why would you have a website open that long?
Maybe just get an email alert from the website your interested in, I see that feature all the time but never use it.
I just casually browse every now and then until I need something right away then I go hunting and just buy it.

· furker
927 Posts
I put a full set of HD MOOG pitman arm / idler arm / tie rods in my Amazon cart before I bought my current house. The idea was that when I moved into the new house with a big garage, I was going to upgrade my truck's weak stock parts before they went bad.

They are still in my cart. I bought the house in the summer of 2010. I'll get to it someday.

· Premium Member
8,929 Posts
I was looking at a mail order bride prior to meeting my current wife in 2009. The price keeps going down and, once in a while I think to myself, it could be an inexpensive introduction to polygamy.

• Haha
Reactions: ctxcrossx

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe just get an email alert from the website your interested in, I see that feature all the time but never use it.
I just casually browse every now and then until I need something right away then I go hunting and just buy it.
Amazon. It's helpful cause you can get alerts on a price change if something is in your "saved for later" cart ... Like I replace my grips quite often, so when the price dips $10 I grab em. Or a pair of overpriced riding pants that were $130, got an alert even the price went down to $90 and grabbed em.

I do that with paper towels and stuff like that too.

· Advanced Slacker
15,956 Posts
For many (maybe most?) online stores you don’t need to keep the site open in a browser for the stuff to stay in your cart.

Anyway, I had an extra battery for a crappy set of lights sitting in my “saved for later” cart for about a year as I vacillated between buying that or just a better set of lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.