Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to look at one tomorrow and the owner is asking $850..just curious if this is a fair price, on the highside, lowside? They say its in like new condition..

·
Recogonize.
106 Posts
seems pretty high imo. you should be able to find a new unused 09 for that price.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I dunno, if it is in good shape, shifts well, and doesn't creak when you bounce on it, I think that is fair. If it looks well used, I think it need to be less.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rzalewski6 said:
What size do you need? I have new ones for this price, I think only smalls left now though.
medium..maybe i'll go to a GT dealer here and try a small..do you have a website?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well she was firm on her price, but after riding it i fell in love with the Force..Thanks to Ryan^^^ I found a great price!! I'll be in touch again Ryan, thank you!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AZWickedSS said:
I'm gonna guess your in AZ? I think i know the bike you looked at
i am! Phoenix....she actually contacted me and was willing to lower the price so i bought it today!! so excited just took it out on a trail by my house and absolutely fell in love! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks! got it for 700, i thought it was a good deal, it really is in new condition...now gotta hit some real trails...probably do San Tan mountains, Hawes trail, superstition mountains since they are all near me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts