Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one that needs to go to a new home, but not sure what a fair price would be. It's the most recent red model with the 142TA and ISCG tabs. In terms of condition, I would say rough. There are rub marks galore and a few scratches as well.

I was thinking at listing it at $800 in the classifieds, but not sure where to even start. Any recent sales or suggestions? I will start a paid ad as soon as I come up with a starting price.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
honestly, $800 seems a bit low. i could only find one BLTc frame-only for sale on Pinkbike and the asking price is $1700: Santa Cruz Blur LTc '13 Large frame - Pinkbike

and one on Ebay asking $1,450: Santa Cruz Blur LTC Carbon 2013 Large Fox ctd Shock Frame | eBay

it hasnt sold, so thats not necessarily what its actually worth, and that frame sounds like its in better shape than yours.

i would think that you should start asking $1000-1200 maybe.... thats based on 30 seconds of internet research.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.