Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
11,966 Posts
i saw josh at 24hr in the old pueblo last year. He came up to me to comment on my jericho hat I had that i bought from them many a 24hr in the old pueblo ago. I asked what was up and he said he was mainly doing photography now and wasn't in the bike industry now.

that's all I know about that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whatever happened to me?

Hey everybody,

Francis sent me the link to this thread, and I thought I'd give everyone the update direct from the horse's mouth, so to say...

First off, thanks for the love. And, yeah, I'm out of the industry now. I never really put together a good plan to make Jericho a viable business, and after a few years of great designs marginally making it to production (and more than a few alienated customers) I decided to give it a rest. Besides that, I was dealing with some serious substance abuse issues which were pretty much ruining my life. After working through those, I decided it was time for a complete change of scenery and direction, so I moved to LA and chose to pursue photography. It's been really fun, but I missed working with my hands. However, about a month ago my dream job materialized. Now I'm also working as a fabricator at Evosport, a high end motorsport shop in Huntington Beach. Life is good.

Anyway, someone mentioned "paid subscribers," and I know I didn't handle my business well before, so if there's anyone out there that feels like they got a raw deal, get in touch with me and I'll try to figure out a way make it right.

Again, thanks for the all the love and support over the years, and I hope to see some of you on the trails once I get my ass back in the saddle...

Josh Ogle aka Jimmy Jericho.

·
Administrator
11,966 Posts
Jericho Josh said:
Hey everybody,

Francis sent me the link to this thread, and I thought I'd give everyone the update direct from the horse's mouth, so to say...

First off, thanks for the love. And, yeah, I'm out of the industry now. I never really put together a good plan to make Jericho a viable business, and after a few years of great designs marginally making it to production (and more than a few alienated customers) I decided to give it a rest. Besides that, I was dealing with some serious substance abuse issues which were pretty much ruining my life. After working through those, I decided it was time for a complete change of scenery and direction, so I moved to LA and chose to pursue photography. It's been really fun, but I missed working with my hands. However, about a month ago my dream job materialized. Now I'm also working as a fabricator at Evosport, a high end motorsport shop in Huntington Beach. Life is good.

Anyway, someone mentioned "paid subscribers," and I know I didn't handle my business well before, so if there's anyone out there that feels like they got a raw deal, get in touch with me and I'll try to figure out a way make it right.

Again, thanks for the all the love and support over the years, and I hope to see some of you on the trails once I get my ass back in the saddle...

Josh Ogle aka Jimmy Jericho.
Wow good on you Josh. I was searching for some picture links online to show these folks what you had been up to but couldn't find anything specifically for you. Post up a website or flickr account of your stuff for us to see. You had a great eye for design, I suspect you also have a great eye for photography.

Thanks for the update and good luck out there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.