Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to post pics of presents? Mine came a day early this year.

I'm not sure how she pulled it off but my gf was able to get me a 34t boone chainring with an 18t cog. These things are gorgeous.

My parents also got me an XT crank to go with my new King BB.

I can't WAIT to get this thing back on a trail!!

Attachments

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Santa said you sucked this year. So give me both of those, and all is forgiven.

GF got me a Fox Flux helmet and some Sidi Dom 5s. Score!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just got back from installing my x-mas presents at the shop, pictures soon.

So far: Salsa 32t (to replace my folded one), Salsa 17degree moto-ace bar, brake cables/housing

Tomorrow I get to open: Petzl Sama climbing harness and a new set of quickdraws. Not bike related but still outdoorsy and awesome.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
baycat said:
Santa said you sucked this year. So give me both of those, and all is forgiven.

GF got me a Fox Flux helmet and some Sidi Dom 5s. Score!
Haha santa can say what he wants but he'd have to fight me to get these back. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got $500 towards a cross bike. I told everyone what parts I wanted for christmas and they thought it would be easier for me to get them myself. Its not very exciting to unwrap but it will be fun when I take it to the lbs.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wes m. said:
I got $500 towards a cross bike. I told everyone what parts I wanted for christmas and they thought it would be easier for me to get them myself. Its not very exciting to unwrap but it will be fun when I take it to the lbs.
I had been talking to my LBS for a couple months before about things I wanted so I basically told people if you want to get something bike related go talk to them. That way they know what to get and I'm none the wiser.. :thumbsup:

·
ENDO!!!
703 Posts
Well I got to order a GT Peace, to join me here in Iraq, along with a helmet and some Crankbrother Acid 1's. Kinda ironic, ordering a bike called peace, to help give me peace in a war.. LOL

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wahunterinrok said:
Well I got to order a GT Peace, to join me here in Iraq, along with a helmet and some Crankbrother Acid 1's. Kinda ironic, ordering a bike called peace, to help give me peace in a war.. LOL
EXCELLENT!! Good luck and stay safe... hope you're home soon!! Thanks and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My parents took the pink/white Oakley Frogskins that I had in high school (late 80's, had them in their attic). They found someone to put new lenses in them.

It may sound cheesy, but I am digging them.

·
Avenue C. Posse
24 Posts
A 19" redline monocog, Avid BB7's, Avid SD-7's, Ergons, and someGreen Jagwire Cables. Great Christmas since my last bike got stolen in November. :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nuck_chorris said:
more pics or it didn't happen
Ha. Here's some more pics of bike related stuff...

Specifically a complete shot of my jabber with the new parts and my track bike with my brothers new brooks on it. His bikes in atlanta but he couldn't wait to try the seat... so my fuji gets a temporary upgrade! (It's a team professional in honey btw.)

Also a pic of the SS I parted together for him.

It was a good Christmas for bikes around our house. :thumbsup: :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts