Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rejoicing always!
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to access the forum for the past week, because I was on family vacation with my in-laws in Durango. I was off riding with my 14 year old nephew, here and here and here.

We went down a simple chute called Star Wars. I started to freak, and considered walking, until my nephew said "I gotta get a picture of you walking this!" Do you think I succumbed to juvenile taunting? You betcha! It was actually pretty easy.

And to think, spending time riding and playing with my family instead of sitting in front of a computer. What was I thinking?!

Oh, Colorado Trail from Junction Creek was mind-bogglingly beautiful.

BTW, I haven't looked through all the threads yet, but I'm guessing much of it boils down to "XX version of Turner is WAY better than YY version of Turner." Am I close?

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,366 Posts
Over the past few days, I took my longest break from Empty Beer in quite a while. Doesn't look like there's much new going on here.

Sounds like your time away was really well spent.

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,366 Posts
moosehead said:
so are you gonna bring some photos of your summer vacation to this thread?
Not much to see on this trip (took my nephew and niece to Disneyland). Fortunately, I have another trip or 2 on the books for August that will make for better photo-ops (if I remember to stop and take pictures).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts