Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
-_-
4,748 Posts
I was gonna say "No pics of his kit?" but I see him in the background of the next pic. ;) What is it with you 3 and the color lime/green anyhow? :p

Socks, :lol: , we got socks, finally. Reindeer socks to be precise.
New helmets and gloves.
Lil'Man got his 16" bike, a Giant Animator.
Lil'Miss got "Real" gloves and pads, she already got her new helmet on her birthday a few weeks back.
NiteRider Lumina 750's. :thumbsup:

·
-_-
4,748 Posts
Ohhhohhohhh! Should I include the MarionBerry Jam bottles and Syrup that my family picked up from our favorite ride spot for us while they were in Oregon recently? :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
What I got for Christmas is told that I am absolutely NOT going for a bike ride today, because family, brother, stepmom blah blah.
So, trying to go tonight after they all leave.

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts

·
Formerly dvo
2,157 Posts
Got myself a sweet customized axe from my son....
axe.jpg

and discovered a cracked chain stay on the Stumpy.
crack!!.jpg

No real surprise, if I can get a replacement it will be its third chain stay, I have ridden this bike hard for just over 8000 miles and it is ready to be put out to pasture.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts

Bought my own Xmas gift..a set of Derbys to go with my I9 Torch hubs..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i opted to get nothing. :(

on a whim i got my BIL a badass .22 handgun..which opened the door wide for me to get myself a .22 handgun. sometimes it pays to give....(and then get) my wife thinks i am being the best bro-in-law to her brother.. mahhhauwwahhhaa.

wife and i are saving money for house elec work and an entire front yard pro-reboot. opening a wrapped box seem retarded with those coming up in a few weeks.

·
Rider, Builder, Dreamer
1,366 Posts
A whole mess load of gopro mounts and accessories. I guess that means I need to find the gopro and charge it up.

Also go a great machine, which I've been wanting for awhile. Now I can carbo-load without beer!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts