Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
school blows....class is boring...and im not learning anyhting that will actually apply to real world situations.....why am i here again?

Whats everyone else up to?

· I wanna talk to Samson!
3,297 Posts
NCBigHit said:
Because the real world sucks balls...enjoy school while you can dood.
That's what my Dad always says, he's right too. School is easy, there is no 'real' pressure on you other than to get good grades, and as long as you play your cards right that's easy.

· I wanna talk to Samson!
3,297 Posts
zachdank said:
icing my ankle. i hate being hurt. what am i saying, i love being hurt. i blast myself w/ a new injury evry week. it's a love hate relationship. underotated a backflip yesterday and folded my ankle. :mad:
Healing vibes~

· Team Sanchez
4,356 Posts
I hear ya white shadow. I just found out last Friday that I have to have surgery on my elbow to repair a torn tendon, or I can just live with the pain. :( Such is life after you turn 30. Nothing heals like it used to.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
right on...

very nice gentelmen and El Chingon...

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JBsoxB said:
just got back from the lbs... then me and my friend went riding and found a nice stair gap... see my thread...
Ha i ws just looking at ur post, wat a qwa winky dink, nice gap, when we gonna see some piks of u hiting it...

· Registered
5,387 Posts
A-team said:
Ha i ws just looking at ur post, wat a qwa winky dink, nice gap, when we gonna see some piks of u hiting it...
when i get to borrow my bud's fs.. no way i'm hittin that on my ht (sorry, i like my ht, but those are big stairs!)

but we were hitting the grass to the left though!

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
brush grwoning from rain...imagine that

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.