Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im looking for some affordable all around wheels with a 20mm front hub and 135qr rear end. I want them to be stiff but still be on the light side.

i was looking at the azonic outlaws they look like a pretty good deal.

im also looking at mabey building my own wheel set what hubs do you guys like? and i might mate them up with some spank subrosa rims in that sikk green color just to be different!

·
Dirt Deviant
3,694 Posts
+2 on the LOCO wheels. I have beat up a pair pretty good. I consider myself a pretty smooth rider, but at almost 300lbs I didn't expect the LOCO's to hold up so well.
I don't go huge, but do like to hit every obstacle I can find. Great wheels at the price.
Considering the Rear wheel is usually $169 and the front is $149, the sale price on the set is just retarded cheap.....here
http://www.performancebike.com/shop...ategory_ID=5310&CFID=5464082&CFTOKEN=60539335
I recently bought an extra set for a third bike I am building up. Great thing is they come with everything to run the front either QR or 20mm TA. Sweet setup.
1270 grams for the rear 1100g for the front. I have also heard they are basicly the same wheel as the outlaw. 32h

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.