Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting riding bike parks and plan on buying a used dh bike for bike park riding. I have no plans on racing. Mostly enjoy flow trails, jumps and barns. Will mix in some tech stuff too. It was recommended to me to get a Scott gambler. What other bikes should i consider. Trying to stay under $3500. Thanks Guys

· always licking the glass
4,428 Posts
Just starting riding bike parks and plan on buying a used dh bike for bike park riding. I have no plans on racing. Mostly enjoy flow trails, jumps and barns. Will mix in some tech stuff too. It was recommended to me to get a Scott gambler. What other bikes should i consider. Trying to stay under $3500. Thanks Guys
Keep an eye out on pinkbike. Anything DH would be fine, but don't look for something beat to hell. I don't recommend buying demos from a bike park. Mainly because they don't take care of their fleets, but sometimes they might have something with minimal rides or even brand new.

I found a barely used Canfield Jedi for $2900 with a good part spec. You never know what you can find.

· May The Force Be With You
2,730 Posts
yup, keep an eye on pinkbike. 2008-2018.. $100-$1500 or $1800 range...I bought a complete 2013 Jedi last year 2020 for $750(?).. you can get a lot of bike for under $3500

Reactions: stripes

· Registered
696 Posts
If you can spend $3500, forget used DH bikes and get new bike from YT, Canyon, Commencal or Cube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.