Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
5.10 impact HIGH tops. Low tops don't provide necessary ankle support, nor will they protect something from popping against your ankle bones. Plus high tops don't really restrict articulation anymore than low tops do.

·
Antitheist & Kitten lover
996 Posts

661 Filter. They are cheap and grippy. My only issue has been the SPD patch coming out and having to be glued back in. Also, +1 for the Shimano MP66. It's a shame that 661 is not going to offer the Filter in white anymore, the outer material shed mud and dirt better then the black.

·
Registered
169 Posts
5.10 Rennies. To be honest I don't really know why he has a pro-model shoe, but they f[ ]cking rock. As stated above, the high tops are not a hindrance, and they offer much more ankle protection. But, just like their namesake, they are a little on the heavy side :thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
rongarr said:
Good enough ! I'm gettin a pair.
Do they lace up ?
Full set of laces underneath the cover. They have a nice ankle protector to protect from smacking your cranks and the cover protects really well on wet rides

And Yes, I think they are pretty comfy

·
Registered
207 Posts
I couldn't feel the pedals on the 510 low impacts cause the sole is so thick and so I've gotten a pair of freeriders but I'm kinda skeptical still cause the sole feels abit thinner but still thick and stiff... might change them for basics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.