Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got Boxxers, PJ's and a Logitec Momo Steering wheel and pedals which meant I had to order http://iracing.com/home.html :rockon: The kids were trying to tell me to get the video stuff it's just as good funny thing is mrperc wont let me play with my Simulator and my oldest son couldnt get out of pit row asking wheres the map?. :ihih: Should have seen mrperc miss a corner and launch the car, second time he flipped it, can you say getting a little too excited. :lol: Will say when he's on course he gets me by 4+ seconds a lap. :prft: Still learning how to drive on different courses before venturing into my first race it's extremely challenging working peripheral vision on a lap top screen. :rockon:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/search/results/ Paste iracing in the search function upper right corner.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MiniTrail said:
Wife & kids got me a camera. Maybe having them stand out in the rain and take pictures of my snowman had something to do with it?

+ I got a Otter Creek beer sampler but I've got nothing left to show...

btw dog the layout for Watkins Glen is accurate to the tree placement, very slick!
Did you get my hottie all soggy when frosty melted?? :eekster:

Gots to love samplers they last about 4 hours and all taste the same. :devil:

What ya talkin bout Willits. :ihih:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got a nice Decente red long sleeved jersey. Ten days before Christmas, DH and I were riding on a local trail when he fell on a technical bit and our camera protected his leg from a very sharp rock. So... I also got a new Canon Powershot 1100is. Good thing I was good this year! ;)

·
The White Jeff W
5,715 Posts
I had an older model power shot and it was a very nice idiot proof point & shoot camera. I suspect you'll love it. :thumbsup: Here's a few shots I took with mine, all set on auto with the flash turned off...

·
fuggansonofahowa
1,070 Posts
Wow! awesome pics jeffw....

No biking toys for me this year. Did get a quality humidor and a nice undercounter beverage fridge for the after-ride frosties. Should all come in handy for the NFL postseason.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So I started racing last year and got my wife into racing. For Christmas we decided to buy something to assist us during our race season. For Christmas we purchased a 28 foot travel trailer. It will sleep 9 so my racing buddies have a place to stay too. So far we have just camped at the races and my wife is not much on primitive camping so this will be NICE!!

Merry Christmas indeed

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shortrider said:
So I started racing last year and got my wife into racing. For Christmas we decided to buy something to assist us during our race season. For Christmas we purchased a 28 foot travel trailer. It will sleep 9 so my racing buddies have a place to stay too. So far we have just camped at the races and my wife is not much on primitive camping so this will be NICE!!

Merry Christmas indeed
Your a lucky man :thumbsup: be sure to share the cooking. :rockon:

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
MiniTrail said:
Well it's clear which side of the naughty/nice list you landed on. How about showing us that side more often.

and thanks btw for sharing
I am :eek:

Happy new year! I'm going out to play with fireworks that go BOOM for the first time since I was a kid. Legally, at that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.