Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AUGER-N
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started thinking about picking up a DJ bike. My uses will be going to to bike parks, Ray's in the winter. Bomb around with my son who is 6 and love going to the skate park. I have only looked at the Specialized P1 and P3 so far. What is the biggest bang for the buck? Light weight choices? Where should I look?

·
meh
1,213 Posts
Superbike373 said:
Where should I look?
the many threads on the main DJ page below your post, and keep going back, as the question is posted on every page beyond
(not trying to be rude, just no point for people to repost the same info over and over, unless you have specific questions)

·
AUGER-N
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clewttu said:
the many threads on the main DJ page below your post, and keep going back, as the question is posted on every page beyond
(not trying to be rude, just no point for people to repost the same info over and over, unless you have specific questions)[/QUOTE

You are not being rude. I can read. I just dont know what a lot of those bikes are? Usually the brand is not mentiond, just the model. That is why I asked what should I look for. What are some bikes that are worth looking at?

·
Registered
581 Posts
I would take an 04 or 05 P bike over an stp any day or call S&M and see if they have any complete Black Market 357s left over still they were blowing them out for cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts