Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am doing the Infiterra Salomon / Moosejaw Summer Grove in Whitehall Michigan. I have read many references to sandy double track. This race will also include some road and rails to trails riding. I have heard of some people using a semi-slick??
Shiggy and everyone want would be the best racing tire for this event. I was thinking about Racing Ralphs. Can anyone help out here?? Oh yeah I weigh about 180 and am riding a hardtail for this race.

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
gdunha said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am doing the Infiterra Salomon / Moosejaw Summer Grove in Whitehall Michigan. I have read many references to sandy double track. This race will also include some road and rails to trails riding. I have heard of some people using a semi-slick??
Shiggy and everyone want would be the best racing tire for this event. I was thinking about Racing Ralphs. Can anyone help out here?? Oh yeah I weigh about 180 and am riding a hardtail for this race.

Thanks
I would try the WTB Muntano Raptors. I am running them and I really like the way they perform in conditions similar to what you are looking for. They are a grat fast rolling tire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.