Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cannondale Snob
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Clicky for E-Bay auction. I've never seen anything like it. Certainly not one of their prettier bikes :skep:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Those bikes were not too fun to ride, the high pivot was horrible since the chain was always pulling the rear wheel down. Back then, the only XC-able full suspension bikes were the Pro-Flex, they had their pivot close to today's Prophet and Rush and they worked very well. They were the first FS bikes to be raced at the World Cup level. I had one, a 89 model and it was impressive: fast, light and efficient. It was stolen from me sadly...

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I'll pay $1400 or that thing as a display in my garage. A sealed plexiglass enclosure filled with nitrogen so nothing oxidizes. Ummmmmmmmmm

The current bid looks to be $305. I just sold my old DeltaV 900 $250. The only think org was the frame. 8 speed xtr rear end. White Ind up front, Race face cranks, Ti BB, O2 Ti saddle....... The XTR shifters were shot, but it was nice and light. Oh, the old days of hard tails and 2" of travel..............

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It went for 355, and I missed it.................Damn job. It takes all my time away from ebaying

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.