Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding yesterday on a nice long ride. Rode from the Santos trailhead to 484 and back. My memory is beyond horrible but I think it was after the Landbridge and before 49th av. trailhead there was a huge area that looked like all the trees had been knocked down a while back and now just small scubs were growing and the trail turned into a gravel road. Does this have anything to do with the horse park or something like that?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check OMBA. There was something about an area that was being revoked for mtb use around the equestrian park. Were the trails signed and marked?
Yea, thats what got me. At first I was wondering if I somehow stumbled onto a hiking trail or something, but on the now gravel road, there were intersections with other "roads". At these intersections were blue markers. And when the "road" ended and went back to single track, there was a blue marker and a "no horses" sign.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.