Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend with a Medium Palomino for sale. I currently ride an 04 stumpy fsr but I like something a little more cross country. I actually miss my fuel because it just 'felt better'. It was quick in the twisties compared to the FSR and seemed to climb better. When I sold my fuel I was torn between the Palomino and FSR and went with the FSR. Well I can get this frame real cheap and probably sell my fsr for about the same cash. I rode a medium fuel that felt great and although I got a medium FSR it feels small. I'm a touch over 5'11", what are guys about my size riding on the palomino. I think I test rode a large palomino when I was trying them out. Would I be asking for trouble with the medium?

Cheers,
V

·
Registered
86 Posts
The LBS has been trying to get me to buy a Palomino they just can't get rid of. I rode it for a bit and seemed to feel right. I'm also a bit over 5'11" and the Palomino is also a medium. Keep in mind that I have more torso than legs, so that could be a factor for the fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.