Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dressed to play
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After snapping an axle on my Atomlab trailkings i'm after some new pedals.
My tender nether regions are making me think carefully about a replacement as i do not want a repeat performance.
The atomlabs were v. thin which worked well with the low BB, but i need something stronger.
Tossing up between the Syncros mental stainless or the Burgtec MkII penthouse flats(which seem a bit thick)

What you running?

·
M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
3,584 Posts
if I had all the mola in the world and if I didn't have a full stable of bike to dress with flat pedals - I would definitely get the Burgtec penthouse flats. For now all my bikes have Tioga MX pedals...cheap, wide, grippy and strong.

·
dressed to play
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ska todd said:
I ran 05 Atomlab Aircorps for the 05 & 06 seasons. I have a set of the 07 Aircorps for this year. If you like thin pedals also look into Eastons or some of the Wellgos.

-ska todd
I've got a pair of the 07 aircorps on my enduro but i am a bit wary of using them for downhill.
The circlip has come off whilst riding in the past.
Wouldn't buy the Eastons again after killing a pair of Cullys in 3 months.

To be honest i really fancy the Burgtecs, just worried they are a bit thick. I used to strike the pedals a lot with the Atomlabs, and the Burgtecs are a good bit thicker.

Thanks for the replies guys, keep em coming

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.