Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what other forums do you post on,....or perhaps just Lurk! I love TeambullDog of course, but I also post on Mtbr.com- New Jersey forum and Ladies Lounge .Also post on Mtbnj.com for which I'm the Female Riders moderator. No flame, just fun. I lurk on the roadbikereview.com forums and sometimes the Mtbikechick.com forums. Where do you guys and gals get you motivation for all these winter trainer rides? Smiles, NJ Jess

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Mtnz2Sea said:
So, what other forums do you post on,....or perhaps just Lurk! I love TeambullDog of course, but I also post on Mtbr.com- New Jersey forum and Ladies Lounge .Also post on Mtbnj.com for which I'm the Female Riders moderator. No flame, just fun. I lurk on the roadbikereview.com forums and sometimes the Mtbikechick.com forums. Where do you guys and gals get you motivation for all these winter trainer rides? Smiles, NJ Jess
i lurk on passion, turner, intense, ellsworth (i can't believe i just admitted that), ventana and international. i have posted a few things on the turner forum but i just don't feel the love there :confused: . i lurk roadbikereview.com also but usually only during a big race. lately i've been more of a lurker on the nj forum! :eek:

phat

·
Registered
173 Posts
Other Forums (post):Cannondale, General
Other Forums (lurk):passion, DH, New York, Best Deals

Other Sites (post):Killingtonzone.com
Other Sites (lurk):tetongravity.com,Hcor.net, nemba.org, bustedspoke.com, hobokenskiclub

Since snowboarding season started, I've shifted my focus over to those sites.

·
AussieLostInNyc
650 Posts
mergs said:
[BabesInTheBackCountry.com
Sure, blame the wife.
Mergs I don't want to look in case I get crazy popups but that sounds like one of them there 'artistic' photo sites with semi naked women in lumberjack shirts.. :D

I lurk on this NJ forum, the SS and 29'er ones of course.
It is time to make Huntermtn.com the homepage and keep an eye on the local snow conditions. I am itching to set an edge on the board.

That said went to Sprain for the first time yesterday for crazy shorts and tshirt weather riding. Good place and I will get a few more in there before the snow.

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Yup...

I was really into snowboard.com but I'm not too fond of it since they re-did it. Kind of too much going on, too many features.
Where do you ride?

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Pixy!

Well, I don't know if Merg's wife is a fan of yours, but I certainly am. You really have the best journal on mtbchick.com. Hope to ride with you and yours again soon.

It's fun to see the other sites we play on. I'm sure we will spend a lot more time on them with the winter upon us. Let's dream on,..... NJ Jess

·
Registered
599 Posts
Thanks Jess. The mtbchick journals are one of my favorite parts of being on the team. Besides being able to keep up on the other members of the team, you get to share ideas with women (and a few men too, if they care to read) around the country.

As for posting/lurking on forums, I'm new to this, sorta a rainy day thing when I can't ride. mtbchick.com is my only regular. But winter is coming and I may lurk more.

Thanks for always sharing your spirit! We will ride soon.

pixy

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
Hey Jess. Of course I still lurk around the NJ forum to see how slow Gumby is getting and to hear about you winning all your races! The VA forum is pretty lame with most of the posts about NoVa. I also frequent roadbikereview. I really need to invest some time and money in justthebonnet.com and get my Amish love forum going. Thats gonna be my retirement investment. When I'm not posting about bikes or Innocent Amish girls, I can be found lurking on Match.com stalking girls in desperate need of affection. Nothing quite like ordering some bike parts online, then ordering up a girlfriend. I'm such a loser.

·
AussieLostInNyc
650 Posts
Capt_phun said:
Of course I still lurk around the NJ forum to see how slow Gumby is getting
It's inevitable, I did actually turn 33 last monday. I have been eyeing off a sweet walking frame which I plan on getting anondized and adding a cd stacker and little bose speakers..
sweeeeet ride. Maybey some titanium bling too?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.