Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you listen to music while you ride, or even before and after the ride, what do you like? Lately, I can't seem to get enough of Tool or Devon Sproule (totally opposite, I know). Post some youtube video's of some good songs/music videos :thumbsup: (can someone kindly inform me on how to post up youtube videos on this page? Thanks in advance)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I ride to be outside with natural things. I like to hear the rocks, dirt and sand under my wheels and my own labored breathing. Music on a ride? It's unnatural to me.

·
Registered
12,690 Posts
Seven Angels Seven Plagues
Cave-In
Comeback Kid
Stretch Armstrong
xDisciplex AD
Shockwave
Converge
Dido

I am usually riding trails with a friend, so I don't want to tune him out with my music, but sometimes I have some 7A7P echoing in my head when mashing a flat spot on the trail. when i start climbing, the music is drowned out by a wheezing noise.

·
US Soccer
196 Posts
azjonboy said:
I ride to be outside with natural things. I like to hear the rocks, dirt and sand under my wheels and my own labored breathing. Music on a ride? It's unnatural to me.
this is how I feel.... though if i'm riding pavement i will usually listen to music to keep from jumping when *******s blow their horn at me when they pass.

and HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA @ the stewert while putting on gear comment! hahahahahahha

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.